Jealousy (extra)

Ellie's POV

I walked into the bar that Grace told me to come to. I didn't want to go with her since she was out with some of the people she newly became friends with and I just wanted her to have some time with them without me being there.

Grace became more outgoing and confident and it clearly reflected on how people see her. I love her either way, I really don't care I'm just happy that she's happy with how she became more social and started having more friends.

I entered the bar and saw Grace sitting at a table. She waved at me and I went towards them. I bent down placing a kiss on her lips then looked at her friends "hey" I said dryly and sat down next to her.

I ordered something to eat even though I hate bar food but I am starving.

"Yeah but I do think Grace is like the prettiest girl on earth" I looked at the person who said this and glared at her. She definitely had other intentions than being just Grace's "friend".

And it's not only because I'm jealous but I know this type.

Wants to fuck every pretty girl. The body language is giving me the ick right now, it's making me want to punch her.

The look and the smirk, I could throw up right now.

A few of her other friends started talking and I pulled Grace's chair closer to me. She turned her head to look at me and smiled "hi" I said smiling as I gently caressed her jawline while I was resting my elbow on the back of her chair "hi"

"You look amazing, you know that?" She blushed at what I said and played with her fingers nervously "thank you"

I leaned in and pecked her lips once but then started kissing her for a bit since everyone was distracted but I knew that one bitch was seeing what's happening.

Good, she needs to know that Grace is mine only.

I pulled back from the kiss when the food arrived. I started eating some pasta then put the fork in front of Grace's face "I'm not hungry" I squinted my eyes at her statement and she laughed, taking a bite from my food.

Grace likes eating my food even if she's not hungry. I think it's cute.

I hate sharing food with people but Grace is an exception of course.

"Ellie.." I looked at the bitchy girl and just looked at her with a cold look "..you're a very lucky girl" she said "I know" I answered.

"I mean Grace is pretty, hot and probably good in bed too" I looked back at her, away from my food and tilted my head to the side at the last part she said "how about we don't fucking talk like that about my girl?"

"Babe she's drunk. It's fine" Grace said and I laughed, shaking my head in disbelief at what Grace said and going back to shove food in my mouth before I say anything hurtful to Grace.

It pissed me off how she's defending her when she said something like that.

"I mean Grace has a sexy body-" I hit my hand to the table making her stop talking "say anything like that one more time and I swear to god-" Grace cut me off "Ellie I wanna talk to you" she held my hand and made me stand up to go talk somewhere.

"What's up with you?" She asked crossing her arms "what's up with me? What the fuck is up with your fucking 'friend' there? Why are you letting her say those things?" I asked trying not to raise my voice at her.

"She's drunk, Ellie" I shrugged "so fucking what? She can't just say that shit to you. It's fucking weird"

"You say things like that to me" what she said took my by surprise. I laughed and raised my eyebrows at what she said "so now I'm being compared to some bitch you just met? I'm your fucking girlfriend-"