Sheffy: I don't know how to answer you, but I really don't.

Cleveland: How come you don't know?

Sheffy: It's just that I don't use one.

Me: (Facepalm) (I completely forgot that Sheffy doesn't wear one, thank goodness I remembered this aspect of the character.)

Cleveland: Sorry I couldn't hear you.

Sheffy: Like I said, I don't wear one.

[NT: I ​​don't know if it was me, but this scene seems to me to be a reference to AirWolf when Hawk tells the spy in the movie that he doesn't wear underwear]

In that Sheffy lifts her skirt so that the Cleveland-class can see that she is not lying, it was unfortunate that I could not see the scene since Sheffy had her back to me.

Me: Yare, yare da ze.

Laffey: Let's go quickly to the bathroom.

Javelin: But there's no need to hurry, ah, don't pull me Laffey, I can walk alone.

In that Laffey drags Javelin to the showers.

Me: Let's go Unicorn?

Unicorn: Okay.

She walks with some concern on her face as she tries to hide her features with the towel and walks in a very slow and unnatural way.

Me: (This seems like a pretty serious problem, this kind of shyness is not normal)

Sandy: Yahoo! To bathe has been said!

In that she runs into the bathroom and that is dangerous, haven't they taught her that she shouldn't run around here?

Me: Hey Sandy! Don't run into the bathroom, it's dangerous!

And just as I predicted, she slipped and fell into the pool reserved for Eldride and long story short, Sandy ended up electrocuted, no one could do anything since helping Sandy in that situation was impossible because the water is electrified with hundreds of volts, Eldride had to pull Sandy out of the water, luckily nothing happened and Sandy survived, so we all got quite a scare, Sandy was then taken to the hospital where only minor burns were reported.

Me: Ufff, what a scare it gave us, but I hope that with that she learns the lesson.

Javelin: Yeah, I didn't expect that to happen.

Me: That was dangerous, I will send a letter to Wales to avoid this situation in the future, I will tell her to make a containment fence in the Eldride pool.

Javelin: I think that's a good idea.

QE: This is a great Sakura empire style bathroom and built by our hand from the Royal Navy! Now we can proudly say that Onsen is not only exclusive to the Sakura empire!

I don't know why, but she started talking like she was saying the find of the century, then we all got quiet and then Warspite started praising the queen of hers, so we ignored her and went about our business.

When I finished bathing I see that Unicorn hasn't even bathed and she has an expression that worries me a lot.

Me: What's up Unicorn? Something is bothering you?

In that she looks at me with her face about to cry and I worry about her.

Me: what's up? Why do you want to cry?