Patreon Note!

Hello everyone! I have a huge announcement today! I launched my Patreon page at least! So excited to finally share this with you after all the hard work I put into it!

If you want to read ahead on chapters or just simply want to support me in my dream of becoming a full-time writer, you can subscribe to my Patreon today! All chapters have already been posted for Just My Luck (including all extra side chapters, not posted on Tapas or Wattpad), and for The Brightest Star!

Be the first to read up to 4 chapters ahead in both stories right now! New chapters are posted on the 5th and 20th of each month.

Also, get access to one-shot chapters, commissioned artwork, short spin-offs, extended NSFW chapters, and behind-the-scenes updates.

Voting polls to help me decide on holiday specials, NSFW/SFW one-shots, next commissions, and more!

I'm new at this site so I will add more as time goes on and I get more used to everything so please keep that in mind.

All the money I make there will go towards commissioned artwork, covers, editing, and help to support my two growing boys!

I'll put the link for my page down below, you can also find it in my bio (just click on the linktree) or search for my name Kodyjrobins on Patreon. Must be 18 or older to subscribe!

Side note: I will be changing my writing name over to this name as well in the future but I can only do one thing at a time!

Thank you so much for all of your continued suppose in my stories and writing journey! I would not have made it this far without any of you. Every one of you keeps me going on my bad days and motivates me to do better and learn more. I've learned so much and feel confident in my dreams again because of you!

Thank you all so much!

Patreon: https://patreon

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Kodyjrobins