Chapter 18

A charming bright morning and equally charming Zeus, what a view for Y/N to enjoy at the early hours of the day

A charming bright morning and equally charming Zeus, what a view for Y/N to enjoy at the early hours of the day. She had a coffee mug in her hands as she looked at Zeus from her balcony. Zeus was moving here and there in his room, as if finding something. Y/N felt it was cute and amusing just how he'd scrunch his little nose up every now and then and scratch his head. She found it cute how his eyes narrowed every time he found something but not what he was searching for. She chuckled and removed her gaze from his room and looked at the bright sky. "I just hope everything goes well today"

Zeus stepped out of his room, into the balcony with a glass of juice in his hand. He noticed Y/N and smiled brightly "Hey!" He shouted her name and she turned her focus back onto the raven haired male. "Morning Zeus" He nodded "A very charming and pleasant morning to you too love" Y/N chuckled at his words "How are you?" she asked "I am doing absolutely great my highness" He chuckled.

Y/N stared at him in awe. Hi chuckle was just as cute as hot his deep voice was. "So ready for school?" He asked. Y/N nodded "Yeah, Alex said he might come pick me up" She could see his face turn into something bitter at the mention of her lover's name but soon change back to normal "Oh, that's great" Y/N smiled "I am great everything is resolved now, I would really love to see you and Alex become friends! I am sure you guys will vibe so good" She smiled. Zeus smirked If he stays alive babydoll He thought. "Yes same!"

"I should get ready then, see you at school" Zeus nodded at her statement and waved her a bye as she stepped back into her room. He groaned "Soon....very soon"

-

"Come down babygirl" Alex shouted loudly from the road instead of calling Y/n's phone. She frowned and walked downstairs to meet her boyfriend. He hugged her lightly as soon as he saw her. "Why were you shouting? You could've called my cellphone"

Alex shrugged "I just wanted that dude to acknowledge my presence" He pointed at Zeus who wore a normal white shirt and black shorts with white sneakers and was getting into his Mercedes.

"As if he gives a fuck? He didn't even look at you Alex" Y/N laughed. Alex rolled his eyes "But atleast he knows your boyfriend is here, let's get in the car now, we are already running late" Alex walked fast with a blushing face making Y/N chuckle. Dummy.

-

Alex had already told Yuki and Emma everything about Zeus and how he planned shit against Y/N and him. Emma, who had a slight crush on Zeus chose to ignore it to an extent but still disliked him a little for doing that to her best friends , Yuki on the other hand already sensed something coming towards them. She, just like Alex, was hesitant to befriend Zeus.

Y/N, she thought Zeus was just a lonely teenager who needed friends and struggled in making friends when deep down we all know what lies behind that face of his. His manipulative nature and lying techniques had us all shocked but Y/N was still so naive to understand it.

And there she was, introducing Zeus to her other friends in the canteen. "Zeus, this is Emma and Emma this is Zeus, you already know" Zeus extended his hand towards her to shake. Y/N was hoping he'd show that sweet smile of his to her other friends too but she didn't know, the only time he smiles is when he is with her and only for her.

"This is Yuki, she is more like a logical one here" And then Yuki and Zeus also shook hands. Yuki was glaring him all the time but Emma was acting all sweet around Zeus. Y/N smiled nervously at Yuki's behaviour. "Try some other stupid plans of yours and you'll see what I do to you" Yuki faked a smile towards Zeus and Zeus raised a brow "Oh? Well no, I won't. I have got a lot of things to do" target no. 2 He thought. Alex still remaining his target no. 1.

"And uh, Alex and you've already met" Y/N held Alex's hand who smiled at her but then soon looked at Zeus with a stoic face "Yeah, it was a very pleasant meet" Zeus smirked, remembering how he threatened him before he left. Alex rolled his eyes.

Alex pulled Y/N with him "We should go now babe, we have maths class next" She nodded and waved a bye to Zeus "Yuki, Emma, let's go" Emma nodded and walked with them but Yuki stayed to say something to him.

Zeus was watching her with arms rolled on his chest and a face like a stone, eyes that shone with love earlier in the presence of Y/N now replaced by some ugly feeling. "Listen Senior, Y/N is too innocent to trust you and maybe fall for your tricks in future but me and Alex will always be on her sides to protect her"

Zeus scoffed "You think I'd hurt her? Hurt such a sweet, little, soft creature?" Yuki glared him "Even if you want to, you can't, I'll kill you before Alex reaches you" Zeus snorted and held onto her frail wrist, twisting it to a large extent. She was on the verge of crying but controlled. Her eyes now filled with tears and face turned red. He kept twisting her wrist until a few cracks were heard and a sharp scream left her mouth. The canteen wasn't much crowded and they were far in a corner so nobody heard her.

"L-leave me!" She tried to move "And you said you'd kill me before Alex reaches me? This? This is the strength you have? I barely touched you and your wrist broke, don't provoke me enough, you already know what I'd do"

Yuki was breathing heavily, glaring him with eyes filled with tears "I'll make you pay for it!" She yelled. Zeus signalled her to move, he had no worry on his face. Yuki gritted her teeth and as she was about to move, he held onto the same bruised wrist, pulling her closer to him so that her back was touching his chest. He leaned and whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine "You wont say anything to Y/N, anything that happened here right now" and then turned her around to look at her with a psychotic expression "Okay?" He said in an extremely soft voice, making Yuki gulp. She couldn't speak but just nod and so she nodded. Zeus walked towards his class with hands in his pockets, leaving Yuki alone to process what just happened.

Do vote please! <3 and I hope ya all liked the chapter! The book is growing very nicely and I wanna thank all of my readers for it! Especially the loyal ones! I try to reply and follow everyone back so if I forget to do it sometimes, I am sorry! You can just tell me and I'll do so! My DMS are always open for you guys!