"He didn't event to sleep or did he?" Jungkook mumbled to himself as he threw the towel over the small couch at the corner and walked to the bed. He held the curtain and got inside.

His eyes went on the sin sitting right in front of him that surely did things to him and his member. He gulped visibly as the curtains closed behind him when he took a step ahead.

He rubbed his eyes to get the clear view of what he was seeing and yes he realised he wasn't hallucinating. It was really his love, his tae sitting on the bed with that small piece of cloth, his slim smooth legs placed one upon another hands placed on his either side and a red wine bottle on his left side while stawberries and melted chocolate on his right.

 It was really his love, his tae sitting on the bed with that small piece of cloth, his slim smooth legs placed one upon another hands placed on his either side and a red wine bottle on his left side while stawberries and melted chocolate on his r...

"Heyy hubby." If the looks weren't enough tae's seducive voice made him already semi hard.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed words weren't coming out from his throat as he was busy eyeing the smooth legs right infront of his eyes. He haven't even looked up just busy staring at the heavenly legs and thighs.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.

I AM GOING TO WRITE WHATEVER COMES IN MY MIND, HOPE YOU ALL WON'T FIND IT CRINGY OR A BAD SMUT.

Tae chuckled internally as he saw how other was staring at his legs. A mischievous smile came on his lips as he took a stawberries from the bowl and dipped it in the metkex chocolate.

"Mghmm..." He moaned out making Jungkook snap his head to the sound. The ceo gulped visibly as he finally laid his eyes over the upper body of other.

The swells being visible long with those delicious collar bones, tae's delight fingers holding the stawberry above his mouth as he had lifted his head to eat it, the smooth neck pulling Jungkook to mark it and make it his art canvas.

"That's yum wanna try some." Tae asked as he looked straight in jungkook's eyes, he took another stawberry from the ball and dipped it in the chocolate he slowly took it to his mouth and purposely drop a bit of chocolate at his collar bones and exposed swells.

"Oops." He spoke as he took the droplet of chocolate over his finger and licked it, Jungkook gulped hard wanting to have that chocolate too but not through the finger, he want to lick it directly from tae's soft skin.

Tae moved his legs a bit and stood on his knees jungkook's eyes just wondered over tae's body as he slowly moved to his walking on the bed with his knees.

"I thought you were taking time and I got hungry so I started to eat them is it fine." Tae asked as he moved his palm over jungkook's chest and moved close to him.