Chapter 6 - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Emma? EMMA?" I completly lost focus and didn't notice Alexa talking to me until she pushed me

"Emma? EMMA?" I completly lost focus and didn't notice Alexa talking to me until she pushed me. "I have to film right here, so don't occupy the spot. Unless you want to be recorded staring at Jude Bellingham." I rolled my eyes and moved away. "Here." I said. "Thank you. HEY, JUDE! GIO! COME HERE!" Jesus, what is Alexa doing now? 

"What is it?" Jude asked, as he jogged over to us.

"I'm now standing here with Jude Bellingham and Giovanni Reyna. Tell me, how do you think this game will go?"

"I think we will win 5-0." Gio said, then they both started laughing. "Okay, seriously, I think this will be a tough match against a world class opponent but if we execute our game plan well and play like we know we can do, I think we will win this."

"What about you Jude? How are you feeling ahead of the game?"

"Well, I'm feeling great. The team spirit is high, and we have strong belief that we can win in front of our amazing fans. They always make sure we give 100%. Without them we would be nothing."

"Okay, thank you for your time." 

Jude came over to me after the interview. "Hello, "friend"." he said. "I'm guessing you saw the interview?" He nodded. "Don't you have some warming up to do? Come on, this is an important game." He laughed a little. "Okay then, if you wanted me to leave you could've just said it."

I walked over to Alexa again. "I don't think he remember the kiss. Now I just have to find the right time to tell him that I know that he gave me that bracelet, and that I want to date him." I whispered to her. Can't have anyone knowing about it. 

17:30 / 5:30pm

The game finally got underway, and I was sitting with Alexa in the press box. Bayern had most possession, and scored a goal in the 33rd minute. Also, Jude had gotten a yellow card after 15 minutes, even though it shouldn't have been a yellow card. The ref was just dumb.

Bayern added another goal in the 53rd minute, but the Yellow Wall kept cheering and supporting Dortmund. it was beautiful to see. 

As the second half went on, Dortmund had more and more chances. Finally, in the 74th minute, Dortmund scored. It was Youssoufa Moukoko, and I believe he became the youngest Der Klassiker goal scorer with that goal. The fans went wild and everyone thought the comeback was on. The Dortmund players kept pushing, but it wouldn't happen. Then, in the 90th minute, Kingsley Coma, a Bayern player, got sent off for his second yellow card. 

To make things even better, Anthony Modeste scored a last-minute equaliser, and the fans went wild. Everyone was celebrating, including me. 

Then, at least for me, the celebration ended. My phone was exploding with messages and notifications. What happened?

I opened my phone to see multiple messages from family and friends, and a huge amount of DM's from Bellingham fanpages. All of them were mentioning one thing. Me and Jude dating. I don't understand. I stated in a interview that we were just friends, why was everyone mentioning it. Then I noticed that several people had tagged me in a video on TikTok.

A video of me and Jude kissing. Someone recorded it when he kissed me, and have suddenly decided to ruin my life by leaking it to the public. Yay.  I could feel my throat getting numb. I even noticed peopel around started looking at me. I tried talking to Alexa, but she had to go down and do player interviews since the game had ended. 

What will happen when Jude finds out about what happened? He will probably flip at me for lying about it. Now everyone will think that we are dating regardless of what I say. I just need to get out of here. I went down to Alexa. 

"Can we go out of here and pack our stuff, like now?" Alexa looked at me nervously. "Well, about that..." I saw Jude looking at me while celebrating with his teammates and the fans. "What is it?" I asked. "I got a job offet to be the Bundesliga reporter, they offered me a huge salary, and I might have accepted it..." I can't believe this. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" I was fuming. Not only would I have to leave Jude behind, I would have to do it alone as well. "I-" "Just leave me alone. Stay over at Gio's tonight then come tomorrow. I don't want to see you."

I walked away, with tears starting to fall. I saw that Jude was trying to come after me, but  I started running. How things could change so quickly. As I tried finding a taxi, multiple people were staring and looking at me. They had probably seen the video. Why would someone do this?

Authors note

Guys, I will be making a new Jude Bellingham story centered around the World Cup. That story can have many endings so leave suggestions down below. I'm already writing the first chapter. I thought about having multiple endings with multiple players for your treat. Lmk if that's what you guys want🤭 (I will finish this story dw)

Also thank you so much for over 200 reads, I can't believe so many have read my story. I even got two votes🫶🏽🫶🏽 Thank you so much!