ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

Start from the beginning

"Exactly, He can't be lying about that", I added.

I just hated the way everyone was cursing Oppa since earlier. I kept defending him some or the other way, but it was of no use. Furthermore, I just couldn't control the urge to come clean about him being my sibling to others at first. But I decided to keep it to myself for now because the last thing I wanted was them walking over eggshells because of me. If they know about it, they'd definitely watch out and might even feel awkward talking about him. Maybe blaming him for everything happening right now was bringing some sort of peace to them, and I had no plans of taking that away from them. That was the least I could do for them presently.

"I want to believe that but I can't anymore. Let's confirm that ourselves", Youngshin stood up.

I protested knowing there would be no use of taking risk over that but the majority wanted to check out if oppa was really telling the truth so I gave up. Now everyone was using their brains to find a ways to check out.

Suddenly Taeman stood up saying that he had an idea.

"What do we have a lot in school?"

"And what is that?"

"Pigeon. We'll tie a note on their leg-"

"Somebody shut his mouth", Youngshin sighed.

Il-ha pushed Taeman back to his seat.

I let out a sigh.

"We have to confirm it by ourselves", Youngshin explained.

"I'll go", Jangsoo volunteered.

"Kimchi, You should go as well", Bora added.

"Me? Why?"

"Your house is closed from here"

"Then, Chiyeol is coming. And dukjoong as well", Youngshin spoke.

"Why? My house is far"

"I'll tell you later"

"So me, Jangsoo, Chiyeol and Duk-"

"Can I come as well?", I raised my hand.

Everyone was looking at me.

"Ah, because I feel I should. Who knows I might be useful ", I smiled awkwardly hoping that they take me with them as well.

The real reason for asking them was, I was somehow feeling responsible for everything happening around. So I wanted to try my best to help everyone, some or the other way.

"Then I'll join as well", Il-ha stood up.

"No Il-ha, if too many people go we might get caught. So finally me, Chiyeol, Dukjoong and Yeojun will go"

I was relieved when Youngshin mentioned my name.

To be honest,

The plan itself was dumb.

We got caught after playing Subway surfers with the military chasing us for quite awhile. Not to mention the punishment and nagging we recieved after that. I tried to use my sister card but failed drastically because,

Who was he?

A rightful soldier.

He would never let me slack off just because of our relation.

But little did they know,

We had another plan.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Epilogue
Kim Chiyeol

We all were hiding behind the bushes waiting for the soldiers to get away from us. I glanced at Yeojun with a playful smirk evident on my face.

"What's with that expression?", She whispered looking at me weirdly.

"Now we are even", I teased her.

She looked at me confused.

"About you and Il-ha", I smirked.

Her eyes widened at realisation.

"That's why you were acting weird today!", She exclaimed hitting my shoulder playfully.

"Shhh", Jangsoo looked at us.

We both pulled our hand up and actioned zipping our mouth shut together.

And I laughed internally knowing that Il-ha might be going nuts for leaving me with Yeojun right now.