CHAPTER 1: Found

{Nobody's POV}

In the 22nd century, where powers known as "Quirks" exist, the Underground Pro Hero, Eraser Head, also known as Aizawa Shota, was patrolling during the night as usual. He was standing on a roof of a building, watching over the city.

Just when he was about to leave and finish his patrol, he heard a sound similar to a baby crying. Following the sound, it lead him to an alley, where he saw a big covered rattan flower basket with something moving in it. The sound was coming from inside it. He was closer, until he was close enough and uncovered it. Just like he thought, in the basket, there was a baby, wearing baby clothes and wrapped in a blanket. The baby didn't look like a toddler, so the Pro Hero assumed that it was a few months old or at least 1 year old. Once the baby finally noticed Eraser Head, it stopped crying immediately. It giggled and raised its' little hands up, asking the Hero to pick him up. Which he did with a sigh.

As soon as Aizawa picked up the baby, he noticed a bag with a letter pocking out of it. He took out the letter, opened it and read it.

"Dear stranger,

To whoever finds this baby, his name is Kamado Y/N and his 1 year old. The reason why he's out here all alone in an alley is because he was just saved from death. Unfortunately, his family have already been killed. He won't get a Quirk, so don't wait for him to get any. There are a few things that I would like to ask:

1) Don't send him to an orphanage, better if he's adopted or taken in by a Pro Hero.

BUT NOT ENDEAVOUR. ANYONE BUT ENDEAVOUR. THAT GUY DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE THE TITLE OR BEING A HERO AT ALL

2) To the person he ends up taking him in, make sure that, once he turns 4 years old, give him the Maroon Book with the Sun Symbol on it. And once he goes to High School, give him the Purple Book with the Moon Symbol on it.

3) The items inside the bag are explained in the Maroon Book. But, the only who can open the bag and both books, is Y/N himself.

Those are the only things that I'm asking for. The main important thing right now, is that he is in good hands. Because Kamado Y/N is not just an ordinary baby. He is someone who will save the whole world from the threat that can wipe out all humanity.

Please make sure to take a good care of him.

Thank you."

P.S. DON'T LET ENDEAVOUR LAY A FINGER ON HIM OR TOUCH ANY STRAY OF HIS HAIR

Eraser Head blinked a few times, before looking back at the child in his hands, who had a smile on his face, while looking at the Pro Hero.

"Guess I better take you to a hospital for a check-up, before deciding on what to do with you." Eraser Head said, after sighing, only to get a giggle from the little one. He put the baby back into the basket, picked it up and took off towards the nearest hospital.

-Time Skip-

It's been 10 minutes, since Aizawa arrived at the hospital. The doctors took the baby for a check-up, while he's waiting for them to finish. Tsukauchi Naomasa, a very known detective, who also arrived after he called him and explained the situation, alongside to check the bag, the books and to do a research for the letter.

"SHOTAAAAA!!!"

Sighing, Aizawa turned to look towards his childhood friend Yamada Hizashi, also known as Pro Hero Present Mic.

"WHERE IS HE?! WHERE'S LITTLE LISTENER?!" Yamada loudly yelled, completely forgetting that they are in a hospital.

"Don't yell, you idiot! We're in a hospital!" Aizawa whispered yelled at him.