QUOTES

{To Midoriya} --> "No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living - no matter how devastating the blows, may be."

{To Bakugou} --> "Whatever you do for others comes around to help you, as well, in the end."

{To Aizawa} --> "Yushiro-san told me that he heard from my ancestor that his father was born with a faint mark on his forehead, but not him. A mark similar to mine. My ancestor was sure that he was definitely not a chosen one. But... even if he didn't have the powers of a chosen one... there are times in life when he simply couldn't back down! Because there are monsters in this world. Monsters with no souls. Monsters who take life without hesitation, remorse or regret. Their aggression... is something neither my ancestor and I can't forgive!"

{To Hawks} --> "In order to soothe the spirits of those it killed, and to make sure it claims no further victims... I will swing my blade down and lop off the head of any demon without mercy! But I will not belittle those who regret their actions... and suffer over the things they did as demons. Because demons were once human. Because they were like me."

{To AFO} --> "The bond between my comrades, loved ones and me... cannot be... severed by anyone!"

{To Daki} --> "A life that's lost can never return. It's gone forever. A demon's body isn't made of human flesh. Why do you steal people's lives? Why do you ruin them? What is it that makes life interesting? What do you think life is?"

{To Zohakuten} --> "You guys all reek of blood! You've probably eaten two hundred people! What did those people do to you? Did they do something they had to pay for with their lives?! You've killed and eaten a lot of people! So don't play the victim! Your whole being is twisted! And I can't forgive that! You devil! I'm going to cut off your head!"

{To Akaza} --> "Everything you're saying is wrong. Your presence here now is proof. Everyone is a helpless baby when they're born. Same with you, Akaza. You don't remember it, but when you were a baby... someone protected and helped you too. The strong protect the weak. Then the weak get stronger and help those weaker than themselves. That is the law of nature!"

{To Douma} --> "People born into this world can feel joy, sadness, rage and other emotions so strongly they tremble. But that's all a mystery to you isn't it? You've never felt happiness. Felt enjoyment. Felt pain. Felt bitterness. In fact, you're nothing, but an empty shell. It's quite comical, it's so stupid. Why were you even born?"

{To Kokushibou} --> "Kokushibou-san... we are not that great. We are merely a fragment of humankind's long, long history. At this moment, those whose talent will surpass ours are uttering their first cries. They may come to reach the same place. There is no need to worry. We can draw the curtain of life closed without unease at any time. Does that not exhilarate you? Michikatsu-san? Someday... the children now being born will surpass us and ascend... to even greater heights."

{To Muzan} --> "Kibutsuji Muzan! No matter where you go, I promise you won't escape me! You can run as far as you want! I'll follow you to the ends of Hell, and my blade will be the last thing you see! I'll never forgive you for what you've done!"