Part 2: Chapter 14

Summer

Waking up, I let out a loud yawn and stretched as big as I could. As I stretched somehow ancient magic shot out my hand hitting the ceiling leaving a burnt spot. I jumped at the sound and looked up confused.

"How the Fuck.." i muttered softly in French.

I reached across the bed for Sebastian but my hand smacked an empty right side of the bed making me look around even more confused. I crawled out from under the blankets realizing I had absolutely nothing on.

"Umm..." I saw my night gown crumpled in the corner of the bed and quickly slipped it over my head and slipping my arms through. I got up from the bed and did another big stretch. I tried my best to not unintentionally shoot magic again.

The wooden floors of our new small cottage felt cool to the touch in the cool summer morning air. A smell of something cooking quickly caught my attention making me scurry out of the room I peeked down the small hallway the opened into the kitchen and living area.

To be perfectly honest we were in Feldcroft. But I did enchant Sebastian's old home to be bigger on the inside. And Sebastian had no problem with it.

I walked into the kitchen where Sebastian was standing shirtless cooking. The sight of him caught me off guard making me almost trip. I quickly grabbed onto the wall for support as he looked over his shoulder and gave me a confused smile.

"You okay, my love?" He asked as he turned back to cooking.

"Why are you naked?" I asked sitting at the small round table.

"I have pants on. And I was trying to make breakfast before your first official day." He poured something on to a plate and soon placed a plate full of waffles in front of me and a small bowl of strawberries.

"Sebastian I'm going to be a professor now I can't be having waffles like a-"

"I picked up some whipped cream from London yesterday after work." He pulled out a jar from the ice chest and smiled at me.

"Oh my fucking goodness."  I muttered as he put a few spoon fulls on top of my food.

"You know you can't cuss when the students come."

"They won't be here till September. I'm just going in to see my class room." I cut my food and took a bite before sighing. "You are really good at making waffles.

"It's because Im shirtless." Sebastian teased.

"Please put a shirt on." I said in between bites.

"Do you want help setting up?"

"No, you have to go to your Auror Boy Scouts anyway."

"I don't think it's called that." He smiled at me.

"Until you are done training that's what I'm calling it."

He stood up and kissed my head before walking to out room to change. "Letter came from Poppy. It's on the counter."

"Accio-letter" I mumbled as the letter flew into my hands. I opened it smiling since I knew she'd been traveling with her grandma.

Ava,

Hi! I'm currently in Japan. We are studying the kappa and it has been the most interesting creature so far. I'm sorry I can't be there with you to see your classroom but I'll visit sometime around the first day of classes starting! I'm so excited for you. You will be a great teacher.

Tell the boys I said hello.

Love always, Poppy

I smiled to myself. She was having so much fun. I glanced at the niffler-badger we had put on the bookshelf near the front door. She and I did some dumb stuff our fifth year.