~3~ Sara's Boggart

Start from the beginning

I threw my arms around him. "Oh I'm so glad. I wouldn't be able to sleep if you were still mad at me." I looked up at him and pouted my lips.

Ollie started snickering again at my sarcasm.

"Oh come off it." Percy pushed me away but was smiling slightly. 

"Alright class, lets settle down!" Lupin called out, emerging from wherever he was hiding. "Please put all your books back in your bags. Today's class will be a practical lesson. You will need only your wands."

Ollie, Percy and I looked at each other and shrugged, putting all our books away.

"Follow me please." Lupin announced.

We followed him out of the classroom. Lupin led us through hallways and all the way to the staffroom. 

"I've always wanted to see what the staffroom looks like." I whispered to the boys.

I was disappointed to see that it was just a long room filled with mismatched chairs. 

"Shame, I was hoping it would look cooler." I whispered.

Lupin led us to the end of the room, where there was a wardrobe.

"Are we dressing Percy in something? Maybe a pink frilly dress?" I said, slightly out loud and a couple of people snickered while he swatted my arm.

The wardrobe moved suddenly, banging against the wall. Everyone flinched, Ollie and Percy jumping behind me and cowering. Lupin noticed this and his eyes twinkled slightly as he made eye contact with me. He cleared his throat. "Nothing to worry about, just a Boggart."

"Just a Boggart, come now don't be afraid." I said to Percy and Ollie, as if I were talking to five year old's.

Laughter rippled throughout the classroom as the boys quickly stood tall, both red with embarrassment. 

Lupin chuckled and covered it with a cough. "Now then, Boggarts like dark, enclosed spaces. Wardrobes, the gap beneath beds, the cupboards under sinks -- I've even met one that had lodged itself in a grandfather clock. This one moved in yesterday afternoon, and I asked the headmaster if the staff would leave it to give my students some practice." He looked around the room. "Now, who knows what a Boggart is?"

A Hufflepuff raised her hand. "A shape-shifter, and it shape-shifts to what we are afraid of."

Lupin nodded. "Does anyone know the Charm that repels Boggarts?"

I raised my hand. 

"Yes Sara?"

"Riddikulus." I said.

"Very good! Everyone say it after me!"

"Riddikulus!" we all said together.

"In order for the repel charm to work, you must think of what frightens you the most, and then make something funny out of it. Now, who would like to go first?"

Percy raised his hand. 

"Yes! Percy, come forward. Are you ready?"

Percy nodded, raising his wand up.

Lupin opened the wardrobe, and Dumbledore stepped out. "I'm afraid you will not be graduation Hogwarts. You must repeat your final year again." he said solemnly. 

Percy looked at Boggart Dumbledore with wide eyes. "RIDDIKULUS!"

Dumbledore tripped over his robes and fell flat on his face. 

Everyone started giggling as Lupin grinned. "Well done! Next person!"

Everyone kept shoving in front of each other. I was nervous for my turn and Ollie noticed. "You got this Sara."