𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒

Start from the beginning

"Oh, ok. Stay safe, Sook," her mom said.

Then, the girl finally left the house as she wrapped her coat around herself harder.

"She's definitely going to go get drunk again. Ever since that bastard broke up with her, she started going to the bar every late night and coming home very early in the morning all drunk. He's really done so much to her," Hyunwoo thought.

Hyunwoo has to admit, he felt bad for his older sister and wish he could help her but he knew he couldn't do anything about it since he noticed that after her breakup with Haechan, she was slowly becoming more and more like what their dad used to be like, an alcoholic who's known to do reckless things.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"BARTENDER, one more cup, please," Eunsook said as she placed her cup on the table as the bartender poured another glass of beer on it.

She drank on it again as she constantly had hiccups the more she drank alcohol. When she continued drinking, she soon became tipsy and before she knew it, she was already talking to the bartender.

"Hey, bartender. Have you ever dated anyone famous?"

"No? Why?"

"I guess you won't understand what it's like then. Having to hide all the time and lying to the people around you in fear that they would come for you and your girlfriend because they couldn't accept the fact that their 'oppar' is dating someone."

Even though Eunsook was drunk, the bartender felt bad for the girl. It was normal for drunk people to be talkative without knowing what they were saying once they get sober. He's heard so many stories from his customers, some even sadder than what she just said but he knew he couldn't do anything about those because, at the end of the day, he was just a mere bartender.

"Ok, Eunsook. I think you're just drunk, you should go home, your family is probably waiting for you."

"No! I'm not fucking drunk and I can stand up! See?" the girl replied as she started wobbling around.

The girl then started laughing out loud as she wobbly head out of the bar still in euphoria and completely forgetting what she just said about her ex-boyfriend.

Eunsook started drinking a few months after the breakup because she wanted to find something to forget about all her thoughts with her ex-boyfriend and surprisingly she thought alcohol was the only way so she would go to the bar almost every night to drink as much as possible until she gets drunk.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

EUNSOOK woke up on her bed the next morning and looked at her phone, realizing what time it was. It was nine in the morning, she sighed in relief when she realized today was a Saturday meaning no having to go to Uni. She was confused why she was still wearing the coat and clothes she had on last night instead of some pajamas but she just brushed it off.

She then heard a knock on the door and there her younger brother walked in.

"Hyunwoo, what are you doing here and why am I wearing these instead of my pajamas?"

"Eunsook, you were drunk. You went to the bar again and started drinking. I was the one that brought you here."

"Huh?" the girl asked in confusion.

Oh, looks like she doesn't remember, huh? Ok, looks like I'll play along and get this over with.

"Forget it, Mom and Dad are at work and they told me to bring you downstairs so that you could eat breakfast when you wake up."

"Fine, I'm going there. I'll just do something."

"Ok, I'll be waiting downstairs," Hyunwoo replied as he left Eunsook's room.

Eunsook then went to her phone and stared at a certain photo she had with Haechan. She's deleted every single picture she had with him except for one which used to be her favorite photo with him. It was a picture of the both of them when they went to Disneyland for a date. She didn't know why she even looked at the picture in the first place, it was probably because she was a huge fan of Disneyland, nothing more, nothing less.

"Eunsook, what's taking you so long? The food is going to get cold."

"Yeah, I'll be there," she replied as she went downstairs to eat her breakfast.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

Back with a new chapter

Back with a new chapter. Any thoughts?