"No it's us dickhead." Tiffany spat standing in front of his desk, with Miguel next to her. Johnny opened the beer cap, closing the mini fridge door.

   "Do you have to be such a—" Tiffany was about to continue, until Miguel put a hand over her mouth stopping her. He signaled her to let him talk, between the both of them Miguel was the much calmer one.

   Miguel slowly lowered his hands from Tiffany mouth, she rolled her eyes crossing her arms. "Do you have to be so hard on them?" Miguel asks turning his head but slowly turning his gaze away from Tiffany.

  "Oh, come on Diaz. They're a bunch of losers." Johnny tells Miguel. "Then what was Miguel when you first met him?" Tiffany asks.

   Miguel inhaled, rolling his eyes at Tiffany question. "Some of those losers are my friends."

   "Yeah that tracks." Johnny says putting his beer on his desk. "And they're your students. You wanted a full dojo, you got one."

   "Not full like that." Johnny tells Miguel. "Yeah, now you're going to become broke if they keep leaving like that." Tiffany points out.

  Yeah, I get it all right? They're losers. Maybe I'm a loser too." Miguel looked down. "Are you kidding me? Are you gonna cry now too?" Johnny asks.

   "Johnny stop being a cunt for a second okay? Just listen to Miguel." Tiffany snapped. Johnny sighed sitting down on his rolling chair, picking up his beer taking a sip.

   "You don't know what it's like to be us." Miguel said, grabbing ahold of Tiffany's hand. "We'll see you tomorrow."

   "See you Johnny." Tiffany said, as Miguel begin to walk slightly tugging her to follow him. She did, the two went to the back because they do need to finish their bet.

   "Miguel, Johnny doesn't understand this generation. We just need to teach him how things work now." Tiffany tells Miguel, as they stood in front of each other.

   "Every time I try to help him, he doesn't understand and continue bullying them." Miguel admits looking down.

   "Hey, chill. We're going to teach Johnny, okay?" Tiffany assured him, with a soft smile. "He might still be a dick, but at least he'll learn something." She adds.

   "Yeah, we just gotta teach him." Miguel nodded his head, smiling back. "Now come on, we need to go soon." Tiffany patted Miguel's shoulder backing up.

   "I'm starving, so I need to hurry up and kick your ass." Tiffany smirked getting into a fighting stance. "I guess you'll have to be hungry." Miguel said smirking as well, also getting into a fighting stance.

   The two teens begin to throw hits at each other, both laughing not taking the other seriously. Miguel tried to be serious and not loose the bet, but whenever Tiffany's around he couldn't even be aggressive with her.

   The two continue to throw weak punches at one other, before Tiffany went to throw all her weight onto Miguel.

   She jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist, then wrapping her arms around his neck. Catching him off guard, leading Miguel to fall backwards.

   A loud thud was heard, Tiffany knees hitting the ground first then Miguel's back. Both teens groaned in pain. As Tiffany head fell next to his, using one of her hands to rub her knee.

   Tiffany held up her head, now being face to face with the boy. "Wasn't that fun?" Tiffany smiled looking down at Miguel. Both inches away from each other faces, both panting from laughing and moving around.

   "But I won." She added as her hair fell onto Miguel's face. Miguel used one of his hands to tuck Tiffany's hair behind her ear, both begin to chuckle.