#36 PUSH!

Toni's POV 9 months later

"PUSH TONI PUSH!" Archie said as I heard a baby cry. Then everything went dark.

Archie's POV

I watched Toni wake up as I handed her our beautiful baby girl. She smiled looking at Kai who was no able to stand up on his own.

"She's perfect." she added while holding her in her arms. I sat next to her and wiped the sweat from her face as Kai was now tugging on my legs to see her. I lifted him up on the bed and took a photo of Toni, Kai and....

Wait... What is her name. "Toni baby, what should we call her?" I asked as she kissed Kai. "Katie." she said. "Katie it is.." I replied.

Two weeks later

I lifted Toni up and swung her around in my arms as I looked in her eyes. "Your so fucking beautiful..." I looked at her. "Your so fucking handsome." she giggled.

I moved my fingers down to her upper thighs and touched her pussy. "This right here..." I said while moving my hand around on it lightly. "This is the most beautiful thing you have ever given me, I mean, you gave me two beautiful children and you gave me pleasure." I said.

She took my hand away while giggling. It obviously tickled her. "Does it tickle huh?" I said as I pushed her on the bed and pinned her. I tickled her nonstop before she couldn't laugh any more. "I hate you!" she said.

"Watch what you say baby girl." I smirked.

Time skip 6 pm

I was doing work as Toni entered the room in this...

"Hey beautiful

"Hey beautiful." I said while looking at her. I pulled her on my lap as she offered me a sip of her wine. I rubbed her thighs before moving my hand to her waist, then to her boobs as I massaged them.

I looked at her silk pjs as I was almost drooling. "Take your shirt off please." I asked and she unbuttoned a few. "Not for free." she smirked. "Pin number is 1329 unbutton the rest." I said as she followed my order and I slid my bank card in between her boobs.

"Pleasure doing business with you sir." she said and got up. She layed down on the couch in front of me and waited for me to finish.

I finally finished closing my laptop and helping her put her shirt back on. We came out my office and I was now on Katie and Toni was on Kai. I went to the kitchen to heat up Toni's breast milk for Katie and Toni went to tuck Kai in as he could now say a few words.

Once I heated it up me and Toni swapped. I went to say goodnight to Kai and she went to feed Katie and put her to sleep.

When they were finally both asleep we went to the bedroom. She read her spicy book and I scrolled through my phone. After exactly 10 minutes she put the book down and got on top of me. I gave her waist a massage as always and then she layed down.

I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight love." I said. "Goodnight to the most wonderful daddy." she replied.

_____________________
Exams almost over 😁