• 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝘀𝘀 🩷

ابدأ من البداية

"Make it alcoholic."

"If it'll shut you up for a little while then yeah, I will." I huffed walking out the room to go downstairs and make said coffee, and I could have sworn I heard Nikki laugh to himself as I left, making it clear that he was purposely being an annoying dick.

It wasn't news to me but it was nice to have confirmation that he knew he wasn't in any state to leave, though I do believe there was some truth in what he was saying, he hated missing sessions, it sometimes he needed too, for his own good.

Nikki always had worked himself too hard and that came from him wanting to prove himself to everyone, by now he didn't need too but he'll always have that drive I think after thinking he was worthless for so many years.

Nikki rarely got sick in the form of fevers and that kinda thing, he was lucky in that regard however when he did get colds, they kicked his fucking ass, that's what would happen the next few days.

He was bad today but he'll get worse before he got better.

I made the coffee as quickly as possible, not wanting to dawdle much, I was gone probably five minutes and by the time I got back upstairs, Nikki was sprawled out on his stomach on the bed like a starfish, groaning and coughing relentlessly.

A little smirk pulled at the corners of my lips as I enter the bedroom, and I cleared my throat and that made the bassist crack an eye open at me, watching me approach him with the coffee in my hand "You playing the dramatic card now, huh? Poor baby, you'll be okay... did you take the aspirin like I told you too?"

Nikki nods "I'm not totally incapable of following instructions."

"Really? I wouldn't know that given you rarely follow any instructions."

Nik hauled his ass up into a sitting position once again and gave me a glare, taking the coffee from my hand and sniffed it then furrowed his eyebrows "Dunno why I did that, I can't breathe out my nose let alone smell anything... you did put booze in this didn't you like I asked?"

"I did, it was kinda pointless given you won't be able to taste it but I promise it's in there."

"Thank you."

"No problem." I replied, getting back into bed, sitting against the headboard, holding an arm out as an invitation for Nikki to cuddle me a little and be accepted that offer, placing his head on my chest "You alright? And be honest."

"Feel like I've been ran over by a truck." Nik mutters as I ran a hand through his black locks softly, placing a kiss to the side of his head.

"I know... I'll call the studio once it's closer to the time you were meant too go in and tell whoever answers you won't be in. If you stay here, don't do too much, keep up medication and drink plenty of fluids you should be fine."

"Why did this have to happen to me? This hardly ever happens to me."

"Are you sulking?"

"Yes." He answered dryly "This fucking sucks... why is it when I get sick it ruins me?"

"Because you're both the luckiest and the unluckiest person alive. It's not all bad though, you were bitching to me the other day about those couple of songs Doc wanted you to re-write by the end of the week, and how you didn't have the time... now you do."