A man dressed up in suit came downstairs and sat on dining table for breakfast and everyone settled down on table for there meal.

Mr. Bhagat: good morning Jin. *Smile*

Jin: good morning Uncle when you came*smile*

Mr. Bhagat: just now how is your work doing??

Jin: grate as always*smile widely*

So here come Kim family which includes Mr.kim who is chairman of Kim groups of industrys. His older son Kim seokjin who is the CEO of Kim's industry which is 2nd branch of Kim's, jin's wife Kim Aara she is housewife+ is from India, and there Little sone Kim Ishan who currently studies in his 3rd grade and last but not the least Mr. Kim's younger son KIM TAEHYUNG who is learning business  in their company.

*Jin took newspaper from table and started reading it then Aara noticed him and sign.*

Mr Kim look at him and snach his newspaper from him.

Mr.kim: breakfast time is the *look at ishan*

Ishan: family time*giggled and drank his milk which his mom gave him*

Mr.kim: stop its too early.

*He said to jin and jin just look at him pouting while aara look at her husband with a loving look and place his breakfast in his plate. Jin look at her with same loving look and smiled she sat beside him and started her breakfast*

Mr.kim: start son *place bread jam in Ishan's plate* btw where his Taehyung??

Aara: he left in the morning for his tennis game. You forget dad*chuckled*

Mr.kim: oh sorry *laugh*

Aara: you know bhagat ji dad just want to keep people around him like a park everyone should be around him always*giggled*

Mr. Kim: it's true but waite a minute are you planning to go to your parents house with Ishan?? *doubtful look*

Aara: umm*nervous* I will come in week dad please.*puppy eyes*

Mr.kim:  when 10 men from home go out it didn't feel anything but when woman's  and kids go outside it fells so empty*pinch ishan cheeks and gave a wide smile* no no Aara you can't go anywhere.

Aara: but dad-
*She was cut off by Mr. Bhagat.

Mr. Bhagat: for this world's permanent problem's solution is there to me. Aara you will go to your parents house too and house will not feel empty too.

Mr Kim: *confuse* but how???

Mr. Bhagat: why don't we do  Taehyung's marriage. *Warm smile* Mr.kim I found a very pretty girl for Taehyung

*After listening to his words Mr.kims eyes light up and everyone look at Mr. Bhagat with wide smile.*

Mr.kim: really .. ..

...  .......................................................................

Here a handsome guy who approx 25 is playing a tennis game with full focus.
Wet hairs body covered with sweet not willing to lose.

It's non other then Kim Taehyung who is champion in tennis. He was playing with his friend Mark .

Mark: bro this time I will be the winner *smirk*

Taehyung: let's see bro. *started playing with full focus*

Taehyung made maximum goal and they had a break. He take his water bottle and drank it with a smile. But get disturbed cause of his phone.