bonus

One Year Later..

Jiwon sat down at her seat and waited for her teacher to start the lecture. A few minutes later she saw Taehyun walk in and he immediatley looked for her, as soon as he found her he walked over and sat down. "Hi love, where were you this morning?" He asked as he got out his books and pencil case. "Ningning needed me, she uh- you know what never mind." She said as she shook her hands infront of her face.

"Noooo tell me" he said as he wrapped both of his arms around her arm and started whining like a baby. "She just- oh yeah someone kicked her knee by accident in PE yesterday, she needed me to help her get around." She said as she nodded and looked around the room. "Happy?" She asked as she chuckled at Taehyuns childish behavior.

Taehyun loved knowing every small detail about Jiwons life, it made him happy. "Yes." He smiled as he rested his head on Jiwons shoulder.

-

Soon the day had finished and Jiwon was walking back to her dorm with Taehyun. Then she spotted Ningning and Soobin on a little cafe date across the road. "Awhh, look at ning. I'm happy she found the right somebody." Jiwon smiled as she linked arms with Taehyun and they continued walking. "That could be us but you playin' " Taehyun shook his head as he laughed at Jiwons reaction.

"boy tf you mean that IS us and HAS BEEN us for one and a half years." Jiwon replied as she rolled her eyes at him. "yeah well- uh..  whatever just just get inside" He said as Jiwon laughed and walked inside their dorm. It was pretty cool to share a dorm with the person you are in a relationship with. It's like practice for living together, although Taehyun can be an absolute ASS sometimes.

-

the end