2

Jiwon sat down at her desk, opening her laptop and scrolling through her emails. She was bored until she spotted one email that caught her eye.

"IMPORTANT: DORM CHANGE

Dear Lee Jiwon,

We are writing to you to inform you that we are having to move a student into your dorm. We are incredibly sorry, because we understand you requested: 'I don't want a roommate because the students here are stinky and I hate people in general', but there are simply no spaces and this is our last option. The student that will move in with you, is Kang Taehyun. Please prepare and clean the other room in your dorm if it is already being used for something else. Kang Taehyun will move in tomorrow so please be ready.

Kind regards,

Your head master,

Bang Sihyuk."

Jiwons jaw dropped right to the floor. Well, her whole body did. She laid on the floor screaming to herself. "WHY. IF ITS THE FUCKING TAEHYUN I KNOW IM GOING TO CRY." She whined. Maybe she was being a bit dramatic, maybe not. But she really hated this guy, and if he was about to MOVE IN with her, she might just move OUT.

"I can't believe this", she sighed. Moving the heavy boxes out of the room and into the storage. She started dusting and wiping down the furniture. Soon after a long day of cleaning she flopped onto the sofa and decided to order a pizza. "Hello? Yes hi- wait.. Taehyun?" She said, as she sat up, shocked. "Gosh, why are you everywhere.." Jiwon sighed to herself. "I work here on the side, just so I have money for food and clothes and stuff." He chuckled from the other side of the phone. "Okay.. well I'll just have 2 medium cheese pizzas please, Stuffed crust, and a can of coke." She ordered. He replied with a 'wow you have a big appetite.' And she scoffed, "I hate you" she spat as she hung up immediately.

Soon the pizza had arrived and she got up to open the door, to find a tired Taehyun standing there with her food. "Damn you came all the way to my dorm. I could've picked it up outside." She chuckled as she took the food and gave him money. "Oh.." He blushed as he looked down. "Why are you so shy? You weren't shy at all a few days ago when you kissed my forehead." Jiwon looked at him as she put a finger under his chin to bring his face up so she could look at him.

The boy was redder than tomatoes, yeah the big red juicy things Beomgyu hates. Those. "I hate you." He scoffed as he walked away. "Hey! That's my line!" She shouted at him as he walked down the hallway obviously smiling.

"What a copycat.." she muttered as she sat down and began eating.