Chapter 9

Apo: kinn ................ He slowly said , watching the man carefully his eyes getting tears he is exactly like his kinn.
He saw the man finish the song and the kids were clapping ,then he heard someone calling him.

Mile
Age : 25
Orphan, have a brother like frd
Work in a company.

Mile : am coming ...wait
He hurriedly pack his guitar and turn around but accidentally hit apo and both fell down mile quickly stand up and help apo to get up.
Mile : are you ok, am sorry I didn't saw you

Apo didn't say anything he keep looking at his face with his teary eyes.mile see this get tensed, he think that he accidentally hurt him.

Mile: sir ..why are you crying am really...are you hurt anywhere....

Mile.......father is calling you..a person said and drag him from there .....

Apo pov

He exactly like you kinn it's feel like l saw you again after a long time but who is he ...

Vegas pov

I has been searching for him where did gone.then i saw him in the back of the church is he crying i saw he have tears in his eyes.

Vegas : apo ...
Apo: vegas i saw him ...
Vegas : who. ...
Apo: kinn.. a person who exactly looks like kinn
Vegas : then where is he ...
Apo: he go there , l saw him . .
Vegas became really confuse he didn't believe what apo said .
Vegas : let's go.....
Apo: mmhhh..

That night is a sleepless night for him he can't sleep a bit he keep thinking about the person he met in the orphanage.

Next day
Apo went to the hospital but his mind was filled with the person who have his love's face .

On other side

Mile : tong come fast it's alredy late ..
Tong : coming coming ..

Tong Age 26Orphan, love with mile being like an elder brother of mile

Tong
Age 26
Orphan, love with mile being like an elder brother of mile .
Work in the same company.

Author pov
Both went inside the office before they could take their seat secratary came and said boss is calling them.They look at each other like now what going to happen and went inside to the boss cabin .

Mile : sir..
Boss: do you know what's our office time
Tong : yes sir .. it's 10
Boss: what's the time now
Mile and tong : 10:15
Boss : Do you know what is punctuality, lam came here in 9:50 , but the staffs came 15 min late it's your last and final warning if you guys late again,then you will be fired.
Mile and tong : sorry sir. It's will not happen again.
Boss: go and finish this presentation before the meeting start.
Mile : yes sir .
Boss: you may go.
Mile and tong: ok sir .

Both came out from the office and take their seat
Mile : are you happy now because of you l want to face that dinosaur.
Tong : it's not my mistake that I didn't see my glasses .
Mile : yeah now finish the presentation before the meeting start or that dinosaur will eat .
Tong : yeah he thinks this stupid company as a multinational company.
And started to laugh.
Their life going like this they are frds from childhood both are grown up in that orphanage . Every Sunday both went to there to see the kids and the father who took care of them.Both are struggled alot to have a good life .

Two days passed..
Apo goes again to the orphanage hope to see that guy but didn't saw him .
At night he goes to that bar and become fully drunken. Apo don't know what he is doing he take his car and went away from there but suddenly got hit by an another car apo's head got hit on the stearing and pass-out .

That person took apo to his house ,

Author pov

Mile is waiting in house for tong cause tong went out to buy foods for them but didn't came back . suddenly mile heard someone ring the calling bell , he know it's tong .

Mile opened the door and got shocked , cause there tong carring a person and quickly lay him on the couch.

Mile : what are you done tong , who is he , what happen to him
Tong : oh my God plz mile stop your questions and bring me some water.
Mile gave him some water.
Mile : now tell me what happen.
Tong : he hit our car when l came back from the hotel ...
Mile look at him ..
Yeah fine l accidentally hit his car and he fainted so l take him with me .
Mile: what why did take him to the hospital what if he had some serious injury.
Tong : he is ok just fainted and he fully drunken l alredy check him .
(Mile looks at him like are you serious)
Mile: then where is his car ?
Tong : l sent his car to the workshop it will be ok in next day.

Then mile look at the person ,

Mile: oh it's the person l saw in the orphanage, last time when we go there ,
Tong : oh , let talk about later am really hungry let's eat .
Mile: what about him , we can't make him sleep on a couch let's take him to your bedroom.
Tong : what no...l can't sleep on a couch.
Mile : are you serious tong he is like this because of you now he is your responsibility.
Tong : what it's a small accident and he completely alright then what if you want to give him a bed then we can take him to your bedroom.
Mile : what but. ..
Tong : no but come on help me to take him .

Mile and tong take apo to mile's bedroom.
Tong : l will arrange the table come back quickly. With that he left from there.

Mile look at apo and saw a bruise in his forehead so he applied some cream and cover him with a blanket.
That day tong and mile sleep together.

Next day .
Apo wake up with a headache, and he understands he is not in his room he find his phone and saw many missed call from pete and chumlin he call them and say he is with his frd .then he came downstairs but didn't see anyone he was about call when he heard sounds from the kitchen .and he go there only to see the familer figure and he is cooking something.
Apo : excuse me
Mile : oh you awake. Said with a sweet smile

Apo can't believe his eyes , he see this man again .

Mile: are you ok ,am really sorry about yesterday, my friend didn't do it on purpose .

Apo: it's ......ok actually it's my mistake that l drink too much yesterday.
Mile: oh ..are you hurt anywhere if you want we can go to hospital.
Apo: no need am ok .
Mile take the coffee and give it apo
Apo: may l know your name....
Mile: oh am sorry , am mile. And what's your ?
Apo: am apo.
Mile: nice name.., ah my friend will take your car here after sometime ,
Apo: thank you.

They started small conversation between them , mile is a talkative person and keep talking about tong's foolishness, about his dinosaur boss . Unknowingly apo smile after a long time. And his eyes didn't even move from miles face . After a while tong came with apo's car .And he go from there .