Y/N: Shadow Clone Jutsu: Ancient seals enhance durability!

(A/N: Shadow Clones that take more than one punch to be dispersed.)

Two clones poofed into existence holding their own weapons. Clone 1 was holding a katana, and the other was holding dual blades.

POV Ino

I was walking around the village with nothing to do as Shikamaru and Choji were busy with other stuff, I had just finished my training and now I was bored out of my mind.

Ino: 'Ugghh, I'm so bored... Oh I know, maybe I could hang out with Y/N! Yeah that's a good idea, he did say I could come over whenever.'

As I made up my mind, I mad my way to the forest he's living in, on my way there I ran into team 7.

Naruko: Hey Ino.

Mito: Hi.

Satsuki: Hn..

Ino: Hi girls, what are you three up to?

Naruko: We just finished our training and we're heading to Ichiraku's, what about you?

Ino: Oh me? Well.. I'm going to Y/N's place...

Mito: You know where he lives?

Ino: Uh yeah.. why do you sound so surprised?

Mito: We don't even know where he lives and we're his teammates.

Ino: For real? Weird, anyway you wanna come with?

Naruko: Yeah! I wanna know what his house looks like!

Satsuki: You girls do that, I'll go train with my big brother. *Satsuki left the chat*.

We made our way to Ichiraku's Ramen first and ordered some food to go, we were just talking about random stuff as we made our way to Y/N's house. As we neared it we headed sounds of fighting and clashing of metals. We ran to where the sound resonated and we saw, three Y/N's fighting three female Chunins.

Ino: *whisper* What the hell!? Why are they attacking Y/N, aren't they leaf Shinobi?

Naruko: *whisper* Maybe they're training?

Mito: *Whisper* Does the look of rage on Y/N's face scream friendly sparring to you?

As they looked at Y/N's face, it was filled with anger and sorrow as they saw dried up tears on his face.

Ino: *Whisper* Hey look, the girls' clothes have a clan crest!

Mito: *Whisper* It's.. *le gasp* It's the Kisaragi Clan crest!

Naruko: *Whisper* That explains the expression on his face.

Ino: *Whisper* We have to help him!

POV N/A

Y/N's clones poofed into smoke as they were stabbed through the chest. Y/N and his former sisters had torn clothes and had a few cuts and bruises.

Kanna: Y/N, you have to come back to the clan, mother wants you back!

Y/N: Never! That woman is not my mother! If any of you actually cared you wouldn't have missed my match at the finals!

Mai: Y/N-

Y/N: Shut up! Leave my home!

Kanna: Seems like talking won't work, the only thing we can do now is take him by force!

Mai: Kanna, you promised to let me handle this!

Kanna: Your way clearly isn't working!

Kanna shot herself towards the boy before she was kicked on the face as three girls landed in front of Y/N.

Naruko: Back off our teammate bitch!

Kanna growled in anger, she looked at the three and spoke.

Kanna: Get out of here brats, this is clan matters, it doesn't concern you.

Mito: Last time we checked, he is no longer a part of any clan. He was banished remember?

Naruko: Yeah that's right! So beat it you old hag!

Kanna: Old... Hag..? IM 24 YOU LITTLE SHIT!!

Kanna in a rage blitz the blonde and was about to hit her with a chakra infused punch before Y/N pulled Naruko back and blocked the attack with a shield, the impact of the blow was reflected back to Kanna as she was launched back to her siblings.

Y/N: Don't you touch them!

Kanna: 'She's touching him... No... That bitch! She's dying right now!'

Mai noticed the anger in her sisters eyes as she remembered that Kanna was a bro-con and refused to let other girls except for them make skin contact with Y/N.

Mai: Kanna don't!

Kanna was about to attack again but was halted by a new figure.

???: Kanna, that is enough!

They were all surprised by the new voice, they all look to where the figure stood and the three sisters quickly made their way the her side.

Kanna/Mai/Sheena: Mother, what are you doing here?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Uh oh, MC Has another crazy woman in his life, oh what a tragedy.

Find out what happens next time on Pokemo- I mean Naruto: Forgotten Power!!!

To be continued.

This chapter might not be the greatest but I hope y'all liked it.