"You can't break what's unbroken." I said once Taylor got off of me.

Moms stayed in my room a little bit longer asking me about Leah and things before they finally left me alone. After they were gone I quickly showered and got ready for bed. When I got into bed I realized how tired I actually am from the long day I had and fell asleep pretty quickly after that.

The next day I got up late. It was nice to be able to sleep in after that really long day yesterday. When I finally got out of bed I went into the kitchen and found Taylor reading the paper and drinking her coffee.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty." She said and put the paper down.

"Hi" I said and looked into the freezer.

"I can make you some eggs if you want?" She asked.

"Sure" I said and sat down at the table.

"So what are your plans for the day?" Mom asked getting the things she needed to make me the eggs.

"I'm going to start painting my room over, want to help?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll started taping over the molding when I'm done cooking the eggs." She said.

I just nodded and turned on my phone and waited for it to load. When it was done I looked at the time and saw it's already after 12. Damn I must have been that tired. I sent Leah a good morning text along with one to Lynn.

Lynn and I haven't really talked in depth in a while. Mostly because she has been busy getting back to her own life and I was still working on my recovery. We would send letters back and forth just because it was easier then calling. I wasn't expecting an answer back from Leah right away but I got one a few seconds later.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Good. It's nice to be back in my own bed. Aren't you in class right now?" I asked.

"Lunch" She answered back a few seconds later.

"Right" I sent.

Taylor put my eggs in front of me and I started to eat. A few seconds later she put a pill bottle and a glass of water down next to my plate.

"Doctor Curtis called them in a few days before you came home so they would be ready when you got here. He also sent me a list of suggested therapists for you to continue seeing now that you are home." Taylor said and sat in front of me.

"Thanks mom" I said quietly and picked up the pill bottle. I read the label quickly and saw it's the same medication I was taking while I was at Hudson. I popped the bottle open and took my one pill and finished it off with some water.

Taylor didn't stick around for much longer, just long enough to make sure I took my pill. She kissed my head when she left the kitchen and I went back to eating my breakfast. As I ate I texted back and forth with Leah for the next twenty minutes before she had to go back to class. After she stopped answering I finished off the last of my breakfast before cleaning my dishes and met Taylor in my room.

She already had most of the room taped off by the time I got I came in. I got to work pushing my furniture away from the walls to make sure they didn't get dirty.

"You work fast." I said and watched her continue to tap the modeling.

"I'm just that good. So what color did you get?" She asked.

"I ended up going with a blue grey color. After that's done I want to get fairy lights to string across the tops of my walls." I said started to mix up the white paint before pouring it into the pan.