39. Satan's Daughter?

MARI'S POINT OF VIEW

“Don't worry, I'm tracking down the sender of that package, just relax yourself okay?” I sigh feeling relieved because of what Lisa just said, thank god I have a friend like her, “Thanks lis... I love you”
“Love you too now rest okay?”
“okay see you” I said before I hung up the call.

Putting back my phone in my bag, I look outside the car, only realizing that we have arrived, I sigh, pushing the door opened and walk out of the car.

“Welcome back Ms Mari” Nanny greeted me as she took my bag from my hand, “Your dad is waiting for you in his office, He wishes your presence once you have arrived” I nodded my head happily.

Hearing that my dad is finally home makes me feel energetic, thank god he's here
I'm so sick of staying home with my good for nothing mother.

Running inside our house, I immediately headed to my dads' office, he's been in and out of the country doing something, and probably avoiding my good for nothing mother, I couldn't blame him though, But I wish his brings me with him.

I hate staying home with my slut mother,
But now he's here, I just wish he would stay longer.

Twisting the knobs of the door, I pushed it open walking inside my dads' office, “DADDY!!!” I greeted him cheerfully, I ran to hug him, but I stopped when he greeted me with his palm.

I was startled for a bit as I glanced up at him, why did he slap me? What did I do?
I covered my nose as soon as my nose was greeted by the smells of alcohol and cigarettes, how long has he been drinking? Did he and my slut mother fight again?

“Dad-”
“Don't call me that?!!! You stupid thing!! YOU ARE ONLY HERE BECAUSE OF YOUR MOTHER!! BUT YOUR USELESS!!!! SHE'S MEETING WITH MY GOOD FOR NOTHING BROTHER AGAIN!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH” he threw all his things on his desk while crying, “She's searching for y/n!!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU!! YOU'RE USELESS!! YOU'RE NO USE!!!! If they found y/n what would happen to me????!!! I'll be alone!!! AND THEN THEY'LL BE ONE HAPPY FAMILY!!!”

He looks at me, pulling me close and cupping my cheeks so hard,”YOU'RE NOT COMING WITH THEM!!!!! YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER!!!! YOU'RE MARI!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!!!!!? I tried to hide my sobs as he pushes me hard, making me hit my head on the floor.

He punches the wall while screaming and crying, “Daddy” I called him while crying
“I SHOULD HAVE KILLED Y/N!!! SHE KILLED MY DAUGHTER!!! MY DAUGHTER DESERVES ALL THE LOVE BUT BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID BITCH NO ONE'S LEFT WITH MY DAUGHTER!!!!" he yelled and I only frowned.

What does he mean she killed his daughter? Do I have other siblings???

“ No one will be happy!! You're not going to be happy!!! “he mumbled crying” They'll never see y/n I'm taking her away again!! Hahahahahah NO ONE WILL BE HAPPY!!! "

I was frozen hearing those words came from my dad, he knows where y/n is? Did he hide y/n? All this time he has her? But where is he hiding her?? Where's y/n???

I shook my thoughts away as I felt a hand wrapped around my arms and helped me to stand up,” Let's go” nanny said, pulling me out of dads office, we walked upstairs straight to my room.

Nanny closed the door and helped sit down on my bed, “Stay here your dad must have drink too much” nanny said, but I didn't care about that, I held nanny's and looked at her eyes, “nanny tell me the truth, is it true that daddy got y/n? All this time he's hiding her?” nanny looked around my room and slapped my mouth.

"Keep your mouth shut!! Someone might hear you!! We'll be dead with your dad if this came out!!”  I nodded blankly
“but tell, is it true? Where is she?” She stares at my eyes for a second, then she sighs and nodded her head, “Yes… But I can't say where is she… All I I could say is that seungwan wouldn't let her see her mom and dad” she said sighing, “stay here okay?”she said patting my chest.

Where's y/n??? How did dad manage to hide her all this time, I sigh again, and then I lie down on my bed, There are so many things that happen today, I'm so worn out.
I just close my eyes and yawn, letting my thoughts drift off to the dreamland with me.

“GOOD MORNING daddy” I greeted him once I spotted him sitting down at our dining table, he put down his iPad and looked at me from head to toe, “Where are you going?” he asked coldly, picking up his cup of coffee, “office…I have so plenty of work to do today” he shook his head and put down his cup.

“your not going anywhere”he said, then I looked at him shocked because of what he just said,” What? Why? Daddy, I'm not doing anything I'm excellent at my job please" He only shook his head and furrowed his brows,” I said you were not going anywhere!! Go back upstairs and pack your things, you are living in this country”

Once again I got really, really shocked because of what he said, what does he mean leaving the country? “But why--”
“JUST FUCKING PACK YOUR BAG!! AND NO MORE QUESTIONS!!!" he yelled cutting me off from my sentence.

Nanny suddenly popped out from nowhere
helping me stand up from my chair, “let's go Ms Mari” she said and guided me back upstairs, I saw my mother looking at me from upstairs, but I only rolled my eyes at her.

Nanny immediately gets my luggage and filled it with my clothes and things, I grabbed my box with my possession and put it in the luggage.

“nanny , why am I leaving?” I ask her, she only sighs and continues what she's doing,
“This is better…Mari… Or he'll kill you” I looked at her with my arched brows, “Kill me? Who will kill me?” She got frozen and looked at me, she shook her head and gulped, “D-don't mind what I said…. Just get your things” she said and continued packing my clothes.

Now I'm confused...am I going to hide? Why??

******

You get it if you really get it.

Not proof read Not edited, I'm so lazy so if you see typos errors and such I'm really sorry.