"That is mother, she is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa" the woman told me, with her head down in respect for her mother.

"The shaman" I commented, remembering the little facts Norm taught me from the Na'vi.

The woman began to look at me. She took my tail and also my braid, inspecting them carefully. She stood behind me for a moment with my tail still in her hand.

"This woman is wounded, she has lost a lot of blood already" she said from behind me.

When she was done with her inspection, she stood in front of me and took a sharp object kept between her braids and without warning, pricked my shoulder with it.

It took me by surprise, but I suppressed the groan that wanted to come out of my mouth. I just wrinkled my nose at the momentary pain.

She took the object to her mouth, a drop of my blood could be easily distinguished from the white color of the material with which the object is made. I didn't know what she wanted to do until she passed my blood over her tongue, savoring it in a way that her actions seemed somewhat sadistic to me.

Suddenly, realization reflected in her eyes as she looked at me again.

"How are you called?"

I'm glad that she speaks English too.

"Aquila Chase" I answered automatically, like I was waiting for her to ask that question.

"Why have you come to us?"

To save your lifes from the imminent death.

"To learn" I spoke firmly, trying to show confidence as best I could when in reality I was scared by the result that this conversation could bring me.

The woman raised her nonexistent eyebrows at my words.

"We have tried to teach other sky people, it is hard to fill a cup which is already full"

I knew what I had to say in order to survive and to fulfill my mission, but it feels hard to say these words out loud, even more accept them.

"My cup is empty, believe me" I let out a sigh "Just ask carrots, she'd be glad to tell you how I am so full of myself and that I'll never be as good as her scientists" I can literally picture Grace talking to this woman in front of me and telling her how much she hates to have me around. Also, point out all of my flaws which in her opinion, are many.

"What are you?"

"I was a marine" she frowned confused and I understood that they don't know what that is "A warrior in my Clan" I explained in a way they could understand.

"She? A warrior?" the man beside the leader spoke attracting attention. His arms crossed over his broad chest and eyes watching me arrogantly "She looks like she's about to break" many around him snickered, which made me assume that he was making fun off me.

I glared at him, obviously displeased with the way he was looking at me.

"I could kill her easily!" The man of the horse exclaimed, taking two steps forward before being stopped by his leader.

"She is the first warrior dreamwalker we have seen. We need to learn more about her" some people seemed displeased, including both men at the leader sides.

"My daughter, you will teach her our ways. To speak and walk as we do"

"Why me? That's not fair-"

"I don't want to listen" the mother raised her hand at her daughter, making her complain out loud. "It is decided, my daughter will teach you our ways. Learn well, AquilaChase, then we will see if your insanity can be cured"