side chapter break part 7

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Lex & his secretary/wife atago under the large blanket covers after their sex Watching big bang theory.

Lex: you milked me dry

Atago: look who's talking you milked me too

Lex: i felt way too relaxed. But that's a good thing...... i keep forgetting how much i a alive

atago: its weird that you aren't human anymore. Your more like me & the rest of kansens

Lex: i don't have abnormal strength though like you. But I can handle over 10 gs

Atago: lex kun. Why did you choose me as secretary?

Lex: i loved you. Also you clean outstanding. Your not those yanderes horny to the car. Your apperances i think in my opinion represents not just sakura empire but to every faction & strangeral military. I seen how you trained with the sword making sure your in best shape. I heard you beat takao from what Hakuryuu told me

Atago: (giggled) i admit i was a party girl. I wasn't in my best shape but i can still fight. Until i met you. We are a great married are we?

His reply is kissing her. She pressed her body to his he returned.

(Different)

(Different)

Timeskip:

Blaze & akagi returned from their honeymoon. His black tomcat inside akagi's hanger, akagi's radar detected some rocks she yelped, blaze grabbed on the metal bar holding on to dear life.

Akagi quickly used cables to attached the f14a tomcat on landing gears. He felt her ship drifting avoided the rocks.

She's is sweating while looking at the radar with sight & drifting her ship at the same time. Their close to the island resort. Some islands are in the way.

She turn drift right missing the beach. Their in the clear. Its a bad idea to sail in the dark.

Akagi: i keep forgetting to upgrade my ship with night visioned & infrared. BLAZE DARLING ARE YOU OKAY?

Seeing the tomcat in the hanger okay she sighed ass she released those cables from it.  She walked outside seeing her husband vomiting off the flight deck she sweatdropped.

Manjuus with tug boats arrived. Osean apaches flying at night around her namsake. Blaze waves at them. Pilot returned with a glow light he sweat dropped seeing the ghost of razgriz leader continue to throw up.

Apache pilot: << you okay pilot? >>

Blaze: i'm good

Akagi: sorry. Rocks it got too close

To be continued:

Goodnight