"I see... Well, either way, it's nice to meet you-" 'Yotaro' was quickly cut off as the car rammed right into his back. (Y/n) instinctively jumped away, avoiding the collision. His body, unfortunately, smacked into a metal pole, one could even hear a loud crack come from the impact. Civilians and the devil hunters stared at the body in horror, believing their companion had just died.

It was dead silent, as the attention shifted to the car, some civilians trying to peer into the car to see the culprit. With a loud slam, Power exited the car, looking pissed off. "W... W.... What the hell? What's wrong with you...?" Aki stumbled, sweating profusely. "I wasn't driving! It's her fault!" Power exclaimed as she pointed at the car accusingly.

"What the hell?! The guy's face is melting!!" (Y/n) exclaimed in alarm. Instantly, the attention goes to the corpse, but, all they see is a face of a different man. "Looks like the assassinations have already started" Sukuna noted in her thoughts, chuckling at the assassin's misfortune. Although, he would've preferred to see the outcome of the man trying to touch his vessel.

"I knew it! Looks like I was the only one who saw through the enemy's disguise!" Power gloated, as she pranced around. "Like hell you did!!" Denji exclaimed as he glared at her. "Let's go, we're moving to a quieter space," Kusakabe said as he started to walk off. As they shuffled away, they left behind a sobbing Kobeni and a horrified duo, who had watched their brother get murdered.

~~~

The plan was set in motion, the group knew they were being followed. After all, they have to be on guard, now that they know the assassins are slowly trickling in. "Let's go into the Department Store, grab us some grub," Denji said blandly as if he was reading off a script. Quietly, the group shuffled into the building, acting unaware of the oncoming attack.

Like a fish drawn to the bait, four puppets run in after them. Only to be stopped by Kusakabe, turning them into stone. "Woah! That was so cool!" (Y/n) praised as she stared at the dummies in awe. "Stay back, the stone devil could accidentally hit you" Kusakabe warned her. "That's the doll devil, if you're touched, you'll turn into one of them" Hirofumi informed.

As he talked, another doll rushed in to attack, only to be quickly turned into stone. "Creepy... How many are there?" Denji asked as he stared at the doll in disgust. "I'm not sure, but Santa should have a limit," Aki said, on cue a hoard of dolls rushed in. "Go! To the second floor now! There are too many of them!!" Kusakabe exclaimed in horror.

"Can't you just turn them into stone?!" (Y/n) asked as they rushed up the stairs. "Not with that many of them! Plus, I can only do it on top of the circle!" Kusakabe informed, glancing back at the hoard that followed them. "AHH! They're almost on me! Climb faster!" Power demanded as she was falling behind. Instantly, three dolls jumped her, kicking her teammates into fight mode.

"Get off her!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she kicked a doll off of Power. It did not have time to recover before it exploded unexpectedly. "Die, you ugly things!" Denji yelled as he kicked and punched the other two dolls. "Dude, what the hell? Why aren't we dolls?" Denji asked as he glared at Kusakabe. "Yeah, what gives?" (Y/n) asked as she looked at her hands confused.

"Oh! I know! Only humans get turned into dolls! Fiends must be immune!" Kusakabe theorized, believing this was the only explanation. "Behind you, idiot!" Sukuna warned (Y/n), causing her to jump away on instinct. "Nakamura! Do it now!" Tamaoki commanded, and on cue, a man appeared behind Denji and Power. "Who are you?!" Aki, Denji, Angel, and (Y/n) exclaimed in confusion.

"Kon!!" Nakamura called as he flicked two fingers forward. A massive paw appeared out of nowhere and instantly pushed the crowd of dolls down the stairs. "Santa is close by, we plan to take him out, we will be relying on you three to help us" Tamaoki explained as he looked to Power, Denji, and (Y/n).

It wasn't long before more puppets barged into the building, determined to get Denji. "Kon!" Nakamura called again, this time, when the paw goes to hit the dolls, they avoided it. "What the fuck?!" (Y/n) exclaimed in alarm, while Angel let out an annoyed groan. "Here, stand back," he said as he stepped forward, their halo floating away from their head to be in front of him.

A sword was pulled out of the halo and Angel swiped at the dolls, instantly taking them out. "Wait, if you had that, why didn't you use it from the start?" Aki asked as he approached Angel. "I have my reasons, alright?" Angel said with a distressed look. "I've contacted HQ, we will be receiving backup soon" Tamaoki informed, earning a few sighs of relief.

"Man... What a rough day" (Y/n) complained as she rubbed the back of her head. "This is all your fault," she said, knowing the culprit behind this chaos can hear her. He said nothing, most likely sticking to observing till he felt like helping. Her thoughts were interrupted when the bodies of dolls flopped to the floor, headless.

The move felt very similar to Sukuna's iconic attack, yet (Y/n) knew this was not Sukuna's doing. Instantly, her eyes caught a figure running along the wall and took off Nakamura's head. Before the figure could attack (Y/n), Aki got in the way and blocked the attack with his sword. The impact forces them to the ground, and Quanxi landed above them.

"Stay down" Sukuna ordered (Y/n), of course, she ignored his warning and scrambled to her feet. Quanxi was too fast for her to keep up with, instantly kicking Denji in the chin. Dropping to the floor, Quanxi kicked Tamaoki and Kusakabe, knocking all three of them out. "Octopus" Hirofumi called as Quanxi ran at him, but before she could get to him, she narrowly dodged a punch.

Her eyes glance toward (Y/n), easily avoiding the well-aimed punches. From behind her, Hirofumi attempted to stab her, but she quickly kicked him in the head. Taking the weapon off of him, she pointed it at (Y/n) threateningly. "Quanxi" Kishibe called, gaining both of their attention. "I suggest you stand down" he advised as he held two fiends as hostages.

"(Y/n) restrain these two, if they do anything, kill them" he ordered her. "Yes, sir!" (Y/n) said, giving a salute, before quickly grabbing the fiends from his arms. Her arms are wrapped around their clothes, barely touching their skin. She watched as Kishibe and Quanxi headed outside, she followed after them, while easily carrying the fiends with her. They seem to talk for a while, not like she cared to listen to what they were saying.

The sound of a gun clicking quickly caught her attention, confused she turned to see Aldo pointing a gun at her. With Kishibe's quick thinking, he stood up and smacked her on the head with a chair. (Y/n) lost grip on both fiends as she fell unconscious. The fiends quickly backed away from her, afraid to touch her and face the consequences of breaking the pact.

An eye opened on her cheek as Sukuna watched the humans fight each other. Soon, Denji and Power joined the battle and Beam happened to come out of nowhere. Sukuna would never admit it out loud, but he is glad (Y/n) was knocked unconscious, left to be ignored and untouched as the humans and fiends kill each other.

Suddenly, the feeling of dread overwhelmed Sukuna, as his eye widened in alarm. Before he could even attempt to take over the world turned black. "Shit" Sukuna swore out loud, this was the worst-case scenario. He and his vessel were just transported to hell.