Chapter 32

"Mommy! Look what I made!" Cassie exclaimed as she showed you a picture she drew. "Very nice baby. Let's go hang this on the fridge." You said excitedly as you both walked in the kitchen. You put a magnet on it so it would stay on the fridge.

"Daddy's gonna love it when he comes back from band practice!" You exclaimed. She twirled around in her Cinderella costume, and you loved the sight of it. Too fucking adorable.

The phone rang and you went to answer it. "Hello?" You asked.

"Hey babe." Tommy said from the other line.

"Hey baby, what's up?" You asked, sitting down on the couch now, watching Cassie play with her small dollhouse on the living room floor.

"Nikki kicked Vince out of the band."

"What?"

"He fucking kicked him out. We just had a meeting about it."

"How'd Vince react?" You were worried one of the guys got into a fight with him and someone got hurt.

"He doesn't know. We had the meeting without him."

"What the fuck, Tommy? You can't just do that!"

"I know, baby, I know. Look I'm gonna be home a little late tonight because we need to work on finding a new singer."

You sighed, "Alright. I love you."

"I love you too." And the call disconnected.

While you were pretty upset about the band's actions, it could never make you hate them. Especially Tommy. The day you hate the drummer is the day you die. Which, maybe that means you're immortal because you could never hate him.

You sat back and watched TV, and when Baywatch came on you called Pamela up to tease her about it.

Then, you put Cassie down for bed and spent the late evening cleaning up around the house. You got excited when you heard the door open. You ran into your husbands arms.

"Tommy!!!" You exclaimed and he laughed, wrapping his arms around you before picking you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and kissed him passionately. He slowly walked towards the living room before laying you down on the couch.

"Mmhm, I missed you." You moaned when he began kissing your neck. "Fuck, babe. I did too." He growled.

Maybe Tommy staying out late isn't that bad.