Issue #19: Final Assault!

Mulai dari awal

Piccolo uses telekinesis is to pick up the rubble and hurls it at Zazz while Espio tries again to sneak in undetected.

Though Zazz blocks the rubble, Espio comes and kicks him from behind and delivers combo after combo on Zazz.

After the attack, Espio front flips off of Zazz.

Zazz: Heh. Not bad. But Zavok's done way worse. Ready for round two?

Espio: No need. I've already won.

Gusts of wind surround Espio as he vanishes from Zazz's view.

Zazz: You coward! Get back here! I'll show you the real power of-

Zazz stops for a moment and sees the emerald missing from his chest device.

Zazz:-the chaos emerald?

Zazz sees a piece of paper saying Justice is Served! With the Chaotics emblems.

Zazz: RAAAAGH!

Espio and Piccolo fall into the portal.

Piccolo: Your two friends would be proud of you.

Piccolo says this with a smirk.

Espio: I may have been the only one here in body......but they are here in spirit.

The emerald reflects the Chaotix together as well as Piccolo.
------------------
Back in Winterburgs.......

Jet: Let! Them! Go!

Jet charges in to attack Zik.

Master Zik: Brash, Young fool. Only now do you begin to understand the consequences of threatening your elders.

Wave and Storm are fighting off the zombots.

Wave: Just before it's too late......I told you a frontal assault was a bad idea!

Storm: Boss! What are we going to do!
I can't punch these guys and that's all I know!

Suddenly a ball of ki was sent to Master Zik.

Vegeta: BIG BANG ATTACK!

Master Zik wasn't fast enough to dodge it and took massive damage

Master Zik: W-What was that!

Vegeta: That is the power of a Super Saiyan! And this........IS FOR NOT SHOWING RESPECT TO THE PRINCE OF ALL SAYIANS!

Vegeta delivers a brutal punch to Zik sending him flying and Wave using a giant Wrench, grabs the Chaos Emerald.

Wave: Here! Take it and go!

Jet: What are you talking about? Let's get out of here!

Wave: My extreme gear got lost to the Zombot storm! Storms almost smashed his to pieces! You have the only working air board! So go!

Jet thinks about what Wave had said and gives the emerald to Vegeta.

Jet: I may not know whoever you fully are, but make sure that this gets to the portal!

Vegeta: Hmph........Fine then.

Vegeta flys to the portal as the Babylon Rouges are left behind to fight as one.
------------------
Finally back on Angel Island......

Everyone had crossed over with their respective emeralds though with some loss.

Eggman: Hmm. Looks like the Babylon Rogues didn't make it.

Eggman tries to take the emerald from Vegeta but he gives him a menacing glare.

Vegeta: Take it and your dead.

Eggman: Eepp! U-Understood!

Goutce notices Cream and Gemerl isn't with Gohan.

Amy: Cream!? Where is Cream!.....Oh No.....

Gohan: She......got infected. I could've prevented it! But I didn't!

Gohan began to get angry.

Goku: Gohan it wasn't your fault. Calm down.

Gohan: I.....I know Dad. But she......reminded me so much of Pan.

Silver: Two more emeralds and you can become Super Sonic and save us all.

Sonic: I've been thinking about that. Listen......in the future. Everything is infected. This means Thsi already happend-and we failed. You came back I time I would have said that you made things different but Gotuce showing up along with the Time Patrols help. If we're going to change the future. We are going to use the one thing that wasn't here.

Sonic turns to Gotuce.

Sonic: Gotuce, We may need your help to pull this off.

Gotuce: Tell me what you want me to do.

Tails: It's the Face ship! Zavok found us!

Eggman: You catch up fast. Rogue! We've ran out of time! What ever you plan to do-Do it!

They suddenly see the face ship go down.

Eggman: Alas! There goes my best effort to date!

Sonic: I'm just glad the zombots can survived that kind of damage. Sheesh!

Rogue flys down handing one of the two last emeralds to Sonic.

Sonic: You did know that zombots could survive having the face ship crashing down on them, right?

Rogue: Of course! I do my research. Your welcome by the way.

Sonic: What about the one Zavok had?

Rouge: Once the fires are out. Well dig it out of whatevers left down there. He's not going anywhere.

Eggman: Actually, He's coming right for us!

Zavok rises from the rubble as he gets bigger and bigger before launching a fire ball at the island making it rock.

Knuckles: Did he just spit on my island!

Sonic: Tails! Rouge! I need air support! Silver! Bring the emeralds! We've gotta-!

Zavok scopes up a bunch of Zombots and hurls them to the island, some making it and others not.

Sonic: We've........Gotta......

Everyone looks scared as they see their zombot friends approaching them as well as others.

------------------