Chapter 12

~Chapter 12- An age up?~

Nightmare(Corrupted) Pov:

'WHO ARE YOU!?',I commanded with my tentacles sharpening. 'Oh me?',The new skeleton asked. 'Yes you.',I said. 'Well!',The skeleton started.'I'm Starlight from StarTale! I was with my lil bro and sis before I was pushed into a portal and kinda appeared here ig'. 'Very well then. I am Nightmare Sans, King of Negativity, now, what are your sibling's names?',I said relaxing. 'My bro is called Sunshine and my sis is called Moonshine!',Starlight exclaimed cheerfully. 'Big bro where are you!!!!',Two screams said whilst getting closer to us. 'Moonshine!Sunshine, there you are!',Starlight said happily. I scanned the two small skeleton's features, The one to the left to Starlight has an orange pinprick in his left socket and his right socket had a yellow pinprick, his clothes are a pastel orange and a dark orange suit top (I can't remember the name of it :']) and grey leggings with yellow trainers. his top had a sun pin on it and he had a cyan cape with an orange sun engraved into the centre, the one on the right to Starlight has lavender pinpricks, her clothes are light cyan and dark cyan dress with cresent moon imprints on it and she has black socks on.She has a pastel yellow cape with a lavender cresent moon engraved into the centre. As for Starlight, they have a blue circle shaped pinprick and a red star shaped pinprick, they have red and blue goggles around their skull and they have red and blue clothing with dark red boots.

~After that~

I heard crying coming from shattered's room so I peeked in and she looked like a teenager now,I couldn't believe my eyes. 'Shattered? Are you alright?',I said. 'Oh, hi brother, I'm alright but I'm a bit confused on how I aged up!',She responded. Oh no, she's going to have so much mood swings, I know this because I read about teenagers in books a month ago.

----------------------------------------

I'm stopping there cuz, SCHOOL.

------------------------------------------