Four towering stone walls covered in ivy from top to bottom, a gap in one of them. Trees taking up a third of the enclosed area, which is a giant field.    

I climb out of the box to get a better look, only to realise that I'm completely alone. There is no one here. Just birds and bugs.

"I was right. This is a bloody nightmare." I mutter to my self.

I start walking around my prison, exploring it properly, learning and remembering every inch of it. Turns out I have an amazing memory despite not remembering anything from my life before this place.

After  wondering around for around 30 minutes, I stop at the opening in one of the giant walls. Outside of the walls is a long, eery, dull passage which splits of in two directions at the end. The walls of the passage are covered in cracks and jungles of ivy. The whole place seems overgrown.

Suddenly, there is a strong  gust of wind that comes from the passage which blows my hair out of my face. I shield my face with my hand to stop dust from attacking my eyes while still looking out into the passage.

Once the wind stops, a loud clanking sound echoes throughout the... Glade. Yeah, the Glade. The loud clanking sound is closely followed by the sound of stone against stone and gears turning. I throw my hands up to cover my ears since the  sound is deafening when I notice the walls moving.

What the hell!

After roughly a minute, the walls connect with a deafening boom. God, I nearly went deaf. Now I'm fully trapped. Great.. Note the sarcasm.

I stroll back to the box I arrived to this prison in while trying to think of a way to get all the crates out. Most of them I can quite easily lift out of the box, but there are a few that are bloody heavy.

I reach the box and jump back in, it shaking as I do because that's not worrying. Looking around, I grab the small crates first and chuck them out of the box. Afterwards, I walk around, feeling the weight of some of the larger crates. Despite some of them being quite big, they  were quite light suggesting they held stuff along the lines of clothes or sleeping bags. I lift the four lighter crates, leaving me with the two heavy crates and the pigs, one of the crates being the one filled with tools and weapons.

Finally, I decide on opening some of the crates to see if there was anything useful that will help me in getting the heavy crates out of the box. I open one of the larger, light crates to find I was correct, it was filled with clothes. I pick up the first thing I see and that happens to be an old zip up hoody. It's black with the letters WCKD embroidered onto the back. Not caring about the letters, I put it on.

I move to a crate I had opened earlier which had the torch in and see a rope. Perfect. After  grabbing the rope, I jump back down into the box and wrap it around the crate with the tools and weapons, before tying a knot in it. Once I've done that, I climb back out of the box, keeping the rest of the rope in my hand. I grip the rope tightly and begin pulling the crate out.

It works for a while until the crate slips out of the rope and back into the box. Oh come on! I, once again, jump back into the box and figure out a better way to tie the rope to stop the crate from slipping. I finally decide on tilting the crate so I could slip the rope under it and tie it so the  bottom was supported. I climb back out of the box and begin pulling again. It seems to be working better than the way I had tried previously. 

After a good few minutes of pulling, the crate is finally out of the box. Thank god! Copying the same strategy as last time, I manage to pull the other crate out, leaving the pigs, deciding that it is probably best to leave them there until I can build a pen for them, which I plan on doing tomorrow.

I start opening all the crates until I find one filled to the brim with fresh fruits and other foods along with bottled water. Without a second thought, I grab a red, juicy apple and sink my teeth into it. Oh. My. God. This is amazing!  

Once I've finished my apple, I grab a bottle of water and down it. I feel so much better.

Without me noticing, it has gotten a lot darker and I am bloody knackered.  I grab a sleeping bag from one the crates I had opened and lay it down by the box.  I lay down straight away and instantly feel more relaxed.  I manage to fall asleep as soon as my head hit the... ground. I, unfortunately, don't have a pillow.

Before I can fall into a deep sleep, I am woken up by a horrible screeching sound from beyond the walls. Well that's comforting. Now I  am actually glad that the walls shut. At first, it felt l was trapped with no way out but now, I feel relieved that I'm in here with those.. creatures not having a way to reach me. Unless they climb over the walls. Way to go Jamie. You just had to think  that. Wait. I remembered my name. My name is Jamie.

Finally, I fall back asleep, happy that I had managed to remember something, even if it was as simple as a name.

⁜⁜⁜⁜

Hello! I decided to restart this story. Sorry.

Anyway, I just thought you should know that I'm not the best writer. I'm not very good in English at school. It honestly surprises me that I pass my assessments. 

Anyway, enjoy!