6

"You sure?" Noah asked me. "Yea.." I said pushing him onto the bed and stroking his dick. "We can go at your speed..don't rush if you're not ready." He said biting his lip through words. "I am." I said climbing up to him. He grabbed my ass and lifted me right Obote his dick which I was holding upwards. I started to slowly slide down on his massive piece on man meat.

-time skip-

"Fuck..take that dick bae" Noah moaned out with every back shot he gave me

* skipping majority of this sex scene bc I ain't too good w that rn lmao*

"I'm bouta fuckin nut" Noah yelled as he pulled out and nutted on my ass. "Fuckk baby" he groaned as he collapsed on top of me, "that was amazing honestly. I said rolling over under him, "yea it was for real.." . He moved to side of me which caused me get a real breath of air. "Damn, am I heavy..or was the dick to big??" He laughed out. "Yea a bit of both.." I said sitting up."Everything ok?" He asked wrapping my waist and pulling his head up to my thighs. "It's just what does this mean for our friendship? I mean you just took my virginity and I don't even know how I feel about it right now. I mean the sex was great and your a gre-" I rushed out but wasn't able to finish my sentence. Before I realized what stopped me Noah was kissing me. It felt magical and I wanted it to last forever.

"Don't worry about that..we're gonna be fine." He said looking at me in a kinda innocent way. "Yea you're right, what are we gonna tell everyone?" I said twiddling with his hands, "well I honestly don't know if I'm ready to have this be public..especially since no one knows about me even being interested in guys..I don't even know if I am. But there'd just something about you that's irresistible..but I promise you I'm yours, and it's gonna stay that way." I looked into his eyes for a minute admiring every feature of him. "Noah that was really sweet..I've never really felt how I feel about you..but it's a good fee-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing. "Shit it's lex, I'll be right back." I said as I grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom, "aii, hurry up tho." He said smacking my ass. "You play too much" I laughed as I closed the door.

"Hey Lex" I said with a smile. "Where the fuck are you at??" She barked through the phone, "uh at Noah's house..we told y'all we were leaving early." I said turning my face up. "Oh well the plans are off tonight..we're just gonna go to Darius' apartment, just gonna drink and smoke and shit." She said talking to someone in the background. "Oh um alright that sounds coo, I'll see what Noah has planned but I'll prolly come." "K just let me know" "ok bye" I said hanging up. I walked back into the room seeing Noah scrolling on his phone back in his boxers, why haven't I got dressed yet idk..anyways. "Everything coo?" Noah asked looking up to me, "yea, but we're not going to the game tonight.." "why not?" He said sitting up. "Lex didn't say but everyone's going too daruis' apartment." I said laying down next too him. "You wanted too go huh?" He said straddling my thighs.

"Yea but we can do something else if you want.." I said looking at my phone. "It's fine I have a question tho." "Wassup?" I asked him. "Did you maybe wanna shower together?" "Yea , also why am I just now realizing I still have your kids on my back.." I almost lucked at the thought.."our kids but yea..cmon let's go." He said picking up over his shoulder, "damn am I not heavy" i said laughing. "Nah it's coo bae." He said gripping me tighter. "Yea aii" i said kissing his neck.

-time skip-

"Here's yo towel baby" Noah said looking me up and down and licking his lips a bit. "Thank you" I said smiling at him, "wait..what am I gonna wear.." I asked wrapping myself. "Oh shit I didn't even think about that..how bout I run to rue 21 or some shit and get you sum?" he said walking us back to the room. "Ok that's fine, just call me when you get there..and I'll send you the money when you get back." "Don't worry bout it, just get comfortable. Turn on a movie or sum." "Ok bae..lemme walk you out tho" I said as he put his clothes on. "Damn this nigga sexy asf, got me wantin round two." I though to my self as I stared at his print through his psd's. "Aii, I'm bouta go." He said grabbing his keys, wallet & phone. "Ok" I said following behind him.

I walked him out to his car and we talked a bit before he drove off, "ok I gotta go" Noah said rolling down the window "ugh fine..gimme kiss." We pecked lips a couple times before he drove off. After he left I went back up too the bedroom & changed into one of the robes that was in the bathroom. After that I got our clothes, towels and sheets and put them in the washer. After that I got snuggled up in the spare covers I grabbed from the laundry room "I hope he won't mind" I laughed to myself. Not long after I fell asleep scrolling through tik tok.

Heyy y'all sorry about the much unexpected break, I truly apologize. a lot of things happened lol but I'm back now. Hope you guys enjoyed <3