2

-time jump to school-

We walked into school and headed down the common area observing everything for a minute. "Yooo" Noah yelled from down the hallway, " wassup" he said dapping everyone up. "Hey" me & the girls said in unison, "damn y'all couldn't get a nigga drink?" He said laughin. "boy shut up" lex laughed. "Hey guys I'm gonna head to my locker I need too grab a couple things for chem." "K, talk to you later?" Key asked hugging me. "Yea, lex I'll see you in criminal justice." I said hugging her. I started walking away and putting my AirPods in."Kam! Wait up!" Noah said catching up to me.

We have first period together so I didn't thing much of it. " wassup?" I asked him, "nothing..jus wanted to walk to class wit you.." we both laughed for a bit. " so how you been? We haven't really hung out or you know talked recently." "Good really..just doing the usual I guess..and yea we should hang out soon.", "well..how does today sound?" He asked me. "Um I'm kinda going to the game tonight..you should come! We're gonna do something after I'm pretty sure." "I was thinking it could just be me and you but that's coo." "Oh, well we could if you want." I added. "Nah it's Alright. Maybe something after?" He said with a question look. "Yea for sure..I'll see you in class I need to grab some stuff out my locker." I said as I walked away.

———————————————————————————————————————————

- Noah's pov-

I watched Kam as he walked away admiring him. "Damn he thicc asf." I thought to myself. "Yooo" Bryson called out to me, "wassup gang" I said dapping up with him. "what was that?" He asked turning his nose up. "What you mean? I asked returning the face. "You hang with fags now?" He said laughing. I just stood there not knowing what to say, "aye chill on that, that shit ain't coo.." I said turning around. "Aww Noah's got a little boyfriend." He said in a teasing way. "Yo shut the fuck up, kam just a homie. and ian wit allat gay shit so chill wit allat." I said slighting raising my voice. "I was just playin damn." He said straightening his face. "Ight gang, I gotta head too class."

I started heading to class, slipping into my seat and sitting my bag down. "Damn where tf he at?" I asked myself as I stared at kam's seat. I didn't really think much of it. I just got on my phone and started watching tik tok. The bell rung about 3 minutes later. And the teacher started taking attendance, "he's never late.." I mumbled to myself as I searched up his contact. "Kam❣️" he stared at the contact for a while. "Wya?? She's taking attendance" he typed but quickly deleted, "you coming? I can tell her your here if you want" he sent it and smiled before turning his head to the direction of his teachers voice.

———————————————————————————————————————————

-Kam's pov-

I slid my things into my locker and re-arranged some things, moving my books and decorations. I got a ding on my phone so I took it out of my pocket and it was a message from Noah, I was about to click on it before someone slammed my locker. "Who th-" I was cut off by Bryson slamming me into the locker, luckily there wasn't many people around. "Wassup fag, oh lemme not get to close you might try to kiss me." His homies laughed looking at eachother. "What the fuck do you want?" I said turning my nose up at him. Bryson's been bullying me since 6th grade but he never really had a reason to. I've never even really understood it or anything, every since me and Noah became cool he's hated me.

"I want you to leave Noah alone, fag." He spat at me, I just looked at him with a face of disgust. "What the fuck is your problem." I said pulling myself away from him and grabbing my backpack. "Watch your back, faggot" he yelled down the hallway. "kiss my ass." I responded back giving him the finger.I walked into class 5 minutes late. "Mr. Greene, your late." My teacher said giving me a curious look. I'm never late, so that was expected. I sat in my seat which was next to Noah's. "Yo, you good?.. Your never late" he laughed, "um, yeah..I just got distracted.." I said trying to convince him as best a possible.

"Oh alright, I told her you were here though.." he said sounding uneasy. "Oh, thanks.. I appreciate it." I said grabbing my things out of my backpack. "Alright, so you guys have a project, you need to make a working farm system."(Ik this isn't technically chemistry lmaoo) She said looking back and forth between us and the clipboard. "You'll be working in pairs of two, the deadline is in two weeks! On Friday, so use that time how you will." "Oh that's not that bad.." I said to Noah. "Hopefully we get paired" he responded. "Ok, here are the pairs you'll be working in. If you don't like it I suggest you get over it. Kam and Noah, Gracie and Evan, kania and Alyssa." She continued reading the list. But, neither me or Noah were paying attention.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked him. "Uh shit ion know.." he said laughing. "Oh that's alright, we could work on it after school? Before the game if you want..I don't really care." "Alr, yea it's whatever." He said putting his things in his bag. "Ok, just text me I guess." I said opening my binder and pulling out some assignments.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Hey guysss um..as y'all can see I added some drama😭 jus a lil spice lmaooo..um yes that's really all this chapter but the next one gon be spicy heheh..bye for now <3