.001.

i love syntax from lmk like come here bby boy and let me give you hea-

(new banner)

DAY 002 

You smiled as you heard yet another polite knock on your door, You only knew one person who'd knock on your door like that, And it was wally. You walked over to your door and heard wally murmuring something as if to calm down something or someone.

You looked through the eye hole thing of the door to see a pink monster, Not just any random pink monster but the cutie patootie Julie. "Alright Julie, we have to be extra calm beca-" "Ohhhh i think xeir here!!! I can see their e/c eyes, And ohhhh their eyes are magneficent!!" Julie exclaims happily, bouncing up and down on her heels.

You smiled warmly, Your eyes were beautiful? Maybe these puppets were not as bad as you had thought. "Oh Julie.." Wally sighed. "Oh neighborr~ Its me wally, And i brought a new friend if you dont really mind." Wally said with his usual calming tone in voice. "Its fine really." Wally gasped in shock and choked on air, Julie having stars in her eyes because of how amazing she found your voice.

"CAHGHRGHCHGAHGCAHGCAH-" Wally coughed, Suprised that you spoke. "Wow neighbor, Your voice sounds extraordinarily amazing!! Now i wonder what you look like now!!" Julie ignores the fact wallys fucking DYING on your porch and the fact your just there staring at wally with worry, Blushing faintly at the compliment julie gave you though. 

"I think... we should get Wally to the doctor... Or just you because i dont feel like coming out..."