011 Dear brother (part one)

"Y/NN!!??"

"Y/n please no! Y/N! IT'S MY FAULT IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT PLEASE NO. Kami... No *sob* Y/n!

"I can't keep my...eyes...open"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You open your e/c eyes and they wander around the room, an unfamiliar environment. They land on a desk next to, which had some of your belongings on it, your bag, scarf, f/c jacket, and your diary. "Shit what even happened? Where tf am I?" you question, too bad you were alone with no one to answer. Judging by the surroundings it was pretty easy to tell you were in a hospital, as for what happened.....wait what happened even? Your dumbass brain just couldn't remember. 

"I was at Emma's, I went walking with draken, i- and then I- fuck my memory"

You didn't know why you were at the hospital but you remembered what happened yesterday, I mean if it was yesterday. You didnt know how long you were in the hospital afterall.

"I don't matter do I?"

"Who are you? I have nothing to do with you right?"

It hurt. It hurt just to remember. But him. He must have...been hurt more. You glance at your diary again, your h/c hair flowing with the breeze from the window next to you. You pick up the pen and start writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear brother....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thatkiddo_25

Don't kill me this chapter has two parts chill I need to go do research on how to write letters first and then I'll upload the next chapter soz. Also ya'll remeber saikou, ye kami's gf, should I like, idk involve her more i guess?