001 ✨One punch gurl💅👊✨

Takemichi's POV

Takemichi's POV

 "Everyone we talked to earlier were just 1st years and 3rd years!!" Akkun yelled just as yamagishi interupted and said: "Or! maybe they heard we were coming and got scared!". "Could be that!" Makoto added.

I remember this park ... I have a bad feeling about this.   I thought when I hear someone yelling.

???: Oi!!!

SH-T ITS KIYOMASA

Kiyomasa: were you guys the ones sniffin around for our second years?

I was shaken, then i remembered what happens after this. Our last ray of hope will be snatched away from us, and we'll get the sh-t beaten out of us. 

Just before I could finish my thought process I got punched in the nose, it didnt even hurt but my eyes instantly started to water. "Weakass son of a b-tch! Look at him cry!" One of them yelled before throwing a punch at my jaw, then my stomach and my back. I just wanted it to end. Someone? Anyone? Please just help. Before I knew it I was screaming at the top of my lungs, "HELP PLEASE ANYONE!!!"

Y/N POV

"HELP PLEASE ANYONE!" I heard someone screaming. "Boi which dumbsh-t got into a fight in a place like this?" I turned to my left to see a group of 5 kids getting beat up by some 3rd years. I wanted to ignore it but they were making so much noise that i just had to do something. I saw some guy that was smoking and had a scar on his eyebrow, his face just pissed me off so decided to fight him first. 

BAM

I kicked his gut and he was on the ground screaming and struggling to breathe. "Oi you look like you eat the entire food chain for breakfast and you got knocked out by one kick?" I said. "Listen, I'm in the shittiest mood right now so get the f-ck out of here and leave these guys alone will you?!"

Y/n Right now:

The 3rd years freaked the f-ck out took kiyomasa and got the f-ck out of there

The 3rd years freaked the f-ck out took kiyomasa and got the f-ck out of there. The other five kids just stared at you. "The hell are you looking at?" you said.

Hold up I've seen these guys before

"You're those guys from class 2-3 in mizo middle right? I'm a first year in the same school as you."

"FIRST YEAR??!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first story i will try to update at least once every 3-4 days 

No hate pls im trying my best

Story published on: 18/01/23