"Why? Are we scared now? Look you self invited yourself to the party? How can we say no, more the merrier" he said maliciously stretching his hand towards her but before he could, she slapped him. The girl let out an audible gasp and their eyes turned furious with anger.

"You did a mistake girl, a big mistake. Do you even know who we are?" He bellowed in anger. "You have no idea whose wrath have you invited, you don't know whose men are we-" "Allah's" she interrupted him before he could say further "We all are God's men, don't let the devil ruin you. What you were doing is a sin-" before she could imbibe some sense into them they started laughing. "I am sure you will be extra fun to deflower sweetheart." His evil malicious intentions were interrupted as the holy Azaan of Maghrib echoed.

"Look even Allah is telling you to walk on the right path." she said with a content smile listening the Azaan. Closing her eyes she thanked Allah for being the protector.

Even though she wasn't someone who prays five times a day but she was a hard-core believer of God. She believes that her God was inside her and was protecting her.

She was thanking God without realizing that the Azaan also symbolizes that the sun has set. That she is here helping someone but who is going to help her?

"C'mon Bhai it's time for namaaz let's go" one of them said and she let out a breath of relief that atleast they have some humanity in them. "Chalte hain, chalte hain but first let us see what a beauty you are. Why cover this beauty with a veil?" (We will go, we will go) Said the other one stepping towards her making her take a step backwards. His words dreaded her, because for her the man who doesn't believe in God is capable of all the evil in the world.

"Let it be, not right now." The first one said stopping him from his shoulder. "Why not? Ten minutes ago you were ready to rape that one, c'mon we are getting two for one. Azaan ke waqt mili hai, Khuda ka tofa hai ye to. Ise kaise jane dein" (We got her at the time of the holy Azaan, she is a gift from God. How can we leave her?) he said snickering. He stretched his hand to take her dupatta but before they could touch her, she swung her hand in front and sprayed pepper spray in their eyes. They wobbled and screamed and fell on the floor

"Run" telling that girl she too ran in opposite direction.

"Stop you bitch" one of them recovered earlier than she thought and pulled her dupatta but she didn't stop. She looked behind to catch it but it was already in his hand. Without wasting a minute she ran.

She kept running towards her home. A sigh of relief came to her when the tapping footsteps were no longer heard and she noticed no one is following her.

She checked the time it's twenty minutes past seven, you are dead today Sitara. Her long braid was touching the end of her short black kurta bouncing on her waist as she ran with all the speed she could manage. She thanked God that she went against the decision of wearing heels. Her flat red mojaris she wore on advice of her little sister that it goes better with her dress were turned out to be a blessing. But where the mojaris gave her the relief, the heavy weight of her anklets was making it difficult to run faster.

"Ahhhh!!!!" she screamed as she stumbled and almost fell while running because someone caught her wrist. She kept a hand on her chest as her mind registered that she didn't fell.

She turned to see who caught her wrist. The convertible black matte wrangler jeep came into her view. The hair at the back of her neck stood up because she knew whose car is this. Her eyes went to her wrist engulfed in a tight grip. She swallowed visibly as her eyes went up to his fist, to the sleek muscular hand, rolled up sleeves of the black pathani kurta hugging the curves of his biceps. She was trembling like a leaf as her eyes met the very handsome yet very angry face looking ahead. The angular jaw clenched as his grip tightened around her wrist. The veins were popping out of his temple due to his anger. A whimper escaped her throat and his eyes turned on her.