MARLA SPARKS

* FIVE MONTHS LATER *

 It's 2 am, the Seniors of Lakewood High has celebrated their prom and now most has gone home, but as all prom nights go the teachers and chaperone fill place maybe be emptying out but not all students are going home, there is the after, after party. Many of the Seniors head to the hotel where the partying continue, then there are the ones that book separate rooms. There are some who have selected this is the perfect time to give up their V-Card to their boyfriend. 

Alek being a Senior is not part of the V-Card crowd but he did rent a room for him and not just date but his new girl for the past two in a half months Marla, to have a happy ending to their Prom Night. 

The new girl in his life Marla Sparks is your typical Cheerleader Captain, who only socialize and date the most popular. After hearing how Alek was now free it put out that she had first dibs, which obviously she got. To make sure tonight will not be her last with him she is going to attempt to make sure it's a night to remember.   

Laying in the bed completely naked he waits for her to come out the bathroom. No matter what is going on in his life Cassie still pop up in his mind for some reason, like right now she just slid past as a reminder to wrap it up regardless to what a chick say birth control or not, he will always have one on him or there will be no sex happening that day.

He hears Marla in the bathroom as she ask, "You ready for me?"

"As ready as I can be." Alek say, Marla wasn't the best lay but she did give good head and is down for whatever he wanted. He's not as empty minded as she may think when it comes to what she is attempting, which is to replace Cassie in his life. At the moment she is a okay distraction.

She exit the bathroom dressed up literally looking sweet, with edible candy covering her nipples, along with edible underwear. 

"I don't know what they served downstairs but I think I'm so much sweeter than anything they will ever serve, I'll let you be the judge." She say. 

Walking up between his legs Alek pulls her closer and begin to suck on her tits, she didn't have a hand full when it came to breast, but he didn't want to seem like he was being shallow, he wanted to keep an open mind when it came to the dating pool. Even though he is a breast man and felt Cassie had the perfect tits he knew no other woman would equal up to her so he gave up looking when it comes to that. So as he licking and pinching at her nipples he picks her up putting her on the bed. Continuing his devouring, sucking on one nipple after the other, he moves down her body, stopping at the left side of her hip first licking, chewing away the edible panties, with the last piece covering her most sensitive part, her clitoris. 

"Hmmm....Alek. Yes, God no one has eaten my pussy as good as your doing right now. Your tongue inside me, your going to make me cum already."

Hearing that Alek shots up, kissing her from the belly button back up. No matter who he dated he never really let a girl cum in his mouth or his face, besides Cassie.

Switching position, he is now laying down and she move gripping onto his dick. While she is still keeping her head on the prize, at the same time wondering did he just stop because he didn't want her cumming in his mouth or he genuinely stop because he didn't want to taste her pleasure. Putting that thought on the back burner for now, she watch as he puts on a condom and enters her. 

"Ahhh....Yes!" 

Alek pulls out, lays on his side with her back to his front, lifting her thigh and re-enters her from behind. Pumping into her harder and harder, he push down onto her back so he could get even deeper, grinding before switch positions again with her now on top.