CHAPTER 32-The Remnant

Magsimula sa umpisa

Ervar: "Great. We got captured." he complained dramatically.

Dolion: "Don't be dramatic."

Ervar rolls his eyes at Dolion before all three cell occupants hear footsteps approaching the cell. They see Rebel Soldiers with rifles outside of their cell. The same ones that captured Dolion and Ervar. One of the soldiers opens the cell as the others had their rifles trained on the occupants. Two soldiers walked inside and grabbed Dolion by the arms and began to escort him out of the cell.

Ervar: "hey! Where the hell are you taking him!?" he asks angrily as he approached them.

One of the soldiers escorting Dolion lets go of Dolion and hit Ervar in the gut with his weapon causing him to double over and fall to his knees.

Rebel Soldier: "Stay down, Union scum!" he orders harshly.

Sarah: "Hey! Back off rebel trash!" she spat, shooting up from the bed.

This earned the point of the rebel's rifle which made her back up. The Rebels move Dolion out of the cell before locking it once more. The Rebels glared at the two Union Soldiers inside the cell who glared right back. Dolion is then cuffed by one of the soldiers before being escorted down the hall. He remains quiet while being escorted as he can feel the barrel of a pistol connecting to his side. Seems these rebels won't tolerate escapers. He tries to escape, he gets shot by not just the pistol, but the several other rifles behind him. Not good odds. He is taken down the hall before being yanked to the side as they turn into another hall. They pass many prison cells which were either empty or contained prisoners. Most of the prisoners were bandits and thugs that Union call terrorists. Who are these people?

They reach the end of the hall and turn once more. Here he saw various metal doors. He is taken to one of them. The door is opened by a soldier before he is shoved inside. He stumbled inside the room and noticed it was an interrogation room. A table, chair and what looks like a blood stain.

Dolion: (I'm fucked)

He is roughly grabbed by two soldiers and walked over to the chair before being harshly shoved onto the chair by the soldiers. He grunts a little at how roughly they held him. The two soldiers let him go, but not after connecting his cuffs to the table so he couldn't flee. The two then walk out of the room while a third Soldier who held a shotgun remained in the room. There was a long silence that Dolion didn't dare to break since he had a shotgun wielding rebel RIGHT THERE beside him. After 10 or so minutes of silence, he hears the door to the room open which was behind him. He didn't dare look over his shoulder. He heard footsteps and saw the rebel soldier in the room salute to the figure.

The man walked around the table and Dolion recognized him as the one who captured him and Dolion. Now being able to see him clearly.

 Now being able to see him clearly

???: "Lieutenant Dolion Louis." he says, looking at a piece of paper before shifting his eyes up to look at him. "That's you right?"

Dolion nods. The man nods in response before dropping the paper onto the table and took a seat in front of Dolion.