𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝙺𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊

Here he stood in front of you. A man that had his attention and thoughts circling day in and day out around you and only you. A man, you thought, you would never see anymore.. ever again that is. A man that had confessed to you with a given space because he knew you were in no place to think about relationships, feelings and other human mundane things. 

"I wanted to visit you. Surprise you. See how you're doing", he shyly replied, scratching the back of his neck as he sheepishly smiled at you. You were still too shocked to reply properly, blinking up at him before you stepped slightly back, letting him wordlessly in. As you watched him enter, you saw him looking around a bit before turning to you and suddenly crushing you in a hug. "I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry... ", "wha-", "I wanted to leave you alone.. I wanted to give you time.. I wanted you to heal and I.. I knew it's better for you to never see anyone ever again.. never see me again.. seeing anything that is associated with.. with your past.."

You felt Kazutora tighten his grip around you. Burying his face into the crook of your neck. "But.. I can't help it.. Since the moment I met you.. I can't think and worry about anything else but you.." Letting your hands rest, clasped together, on his lower back. You hugged him back. A small smile slowly and softly settling on your face. Sighing softly. "you're the cutest, Kazutora... just.. the cutest.." Feeling your shoulder getting slightly wet, you noticed that he was letting his tears and emotions freely go. This time you laid a hand against the back of his head. Your fingertips caressing his head, tangling in his hair while the other hand still rested on his back. "Let it all out..", you softly said. Cooing at him. He shook his head, tickling your neck slightly with his nose as he was still buried inside it. Pressing his face closer to your skin, nuzzling himself slightly in it. "Don't be mean.." A soft mumble against your skin. "I'm not.. how could I ever be mean to you..", you chuckled softly in response. 

After a moment of silence, you heard him mumble an okay. His breath tickling your skin, making goosebumps arise. And after another moment of silence, you heard him mumbled out a soft, "I love you." Your heart rate increasing as you felt your cheeks getting warmer. Tightening your grip around him as you couldn't help yourself to smile even more. A comforting and warm feeling settling in your body and in your heart. 

"So.. how was the flight?", you asked, placing down the plates in front of him and yourself. The smell of the food filling up the air. A domestic feeling. "I don't recall.. all I could think about was just getting to you.. Finding you..", "how did you find me though?" Kazutora started grinning cockily. "I may or may not have forced Haruka to tell me everything he knows" You raised a brow at him, taking a bite of your food before pointing the fork at him, "and what did really happen?" Kazutoras grin disappeared as he started pouting. Now picking on his food as he avoided eye contact. Sulking. "Haruka was annoyed with my constant whining.. I didn't whine though! But he kept saying I should stop whining and that I whine too much.. then he gave me your address.."

You instantly cooed, reaching over the table to pinch his cheek and ruffle his hair. "you're the cutest..", "stop!" Kazutora responded whiningly, fixing his hair after your ruffling. A comfortable silence settling down in between you two as you continued to eat. His eyes shifting towards you every so often. Taking in the way you looked. Taking in the way you have been. He had to admit silently to himself, that you were indeed doing better. The eyeballs weren't as evident as before. Your skin wasn't so dull anymore. Obviously there was still a lot you had to work through, he knew that better than anyone. But he would make sure to help as good as he could. Knowing that you needed, even the smallest, support. And he would give it to you. No matter what type of support you would ask for, he would give it all to you.

"what's your plan now, though?" You suddenly asked him, ripping him out of his thoughts. "What do you mean?" "I mean, from what I understood, you came here on a whim. And you plan was to see me but what now?"

Kazutora studied your face for a moment, reading your reactions. "I.. planned to move here.. start a new life.. with you.. if you would accept my confession.." Carefully speaking the words, trying to catch a glimpse of some sort of disapproval or discomfort. "What about.. the others?" You asked. Kazutora shook his head, "that doesn't matter.. I feel like.. I have done a lot of things in my life.. and even after getting out of... well.. even after Chifuyu helped me to get back on my feet. I was still stuck on trying to bring back something old that was already.. dead. I was clinging to the past. Falling slowly into old habits.. I wanna let go of all that. I wanna start fresh and new and... preferably with you.."

You let his words run through your head. Nodding at him understandingly. "I get it.. I do..-", "if you don't want to.. If you don't feel the same, I get it. I don't want to.. It's not my intention to pressure you or force you. I also don't want you to pity me.. I love you, (y/n).. but it's not your responsibility.." Kazutora felt himself stammer slightly at the end, trying to play it off. Hoping you didn't notice. Though he was as sure as someone can be, that you did notice his stammering but simply just chose not to tease or mock him.  

He was fidgeting nervously, his fingers playing with the utilities in his hands. His eyes shifting from his plate towards your face. He was ready for a rejection. Already having himself prepared for the outcome as he knew that its was perhaps impossible to start something when you two went through all sorts of things already. But when a tiny okay came out. A nod of your head. He felt himself stare at you in awe. The feelings he had for you seemingly getting bigger the more you two looked at each other. The more you smiled at him with a tilt of your head. Playful. Teasing. 

"Let's both start anew. Let's leave our past behind and.. start a new one!"

"Thank you"