༒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿༒

"I don't fucking like you", you said, eyeing Ray who was sitting opposite from you on the dining table.

He had his chin propped up on his hand, elbow on the table and head tilted as he waited for you to eat with a grin on his face. "We don't even know each other yet! How can you even say that!", he fake pouted just to be interrupted by Masami, "perhaps she would like you more if you didn't harass her?!"

Masahimo, who had joined you three, sat beside you, laughing, "that sounds like you Ray. First day and you're already pestering our new pet. You should eat by the way, darling!", he said, turning to you.

A playful smile on his face.

"I'm not hungry...", "is it because you're stressed or are you perhaps afraid?", he asked, eyeing you. His smile turning into a smirk.

"No, it's because I don't wanna be here!", you stated in a matter of fact. "Oh~, she's getting bold♡", Masahimo chuckled, a mischievous grin on his face as he leaned closer to your face, "I like that~!" 

You sighed in slight annoyance, pushing the plate away. Wanting to get up and get back to 'your room'. Though you didn't come far when Masahimo grabbed your wrist, pulling you down on the chair again. 

"Where do you think you're going? It's disrespectful to not eat the food that was served and provided to you", he said, his eyes shining with a hint of menace as he stared at you. A shiver running down your spine from his sudden deep tone and stare. "I... I said I'm not hungry..", "and I said, it's fucking rude!", his stare intense as his grip around your wrist tightened, making you flinch. 

Feeling suddenly nervous, you felt your heart rate rising. You felt trapped. His grip unbelievably tight. 

Though you were lucky enough when Joker walked into the dining area, looking at you three with a lazy gaze. "What are you doing Masahimo?", he asked. His voice lazy, coated with honey underneath. 

Masahimo, like on command, changed his posture. His tight grip on your wrist gone and the same sleazy smile returning on his face. "Ha, nothing. Was just chatting with our cute pet. She refuses to eat, Joker! I think that's incredibly rude. Don't you think so too?"

Joker walked closer to your form, standing behind you as he bend over to hover of your back and shoulder. His face close to yours, he looked down at your full plate, "why aren't you eating? Do you think it's poisoned?", he genuinely asked. 

You shook your head, mumbling, "I'm just not hungry yet.."

"Oh.. alright!" He straightened up and turned to Masahimo, shrugging his shoulders, "if she doesn't want to eat, then she doesn't want to eat!", "that's rude!", "don't get your ass twisted, Masahimo. Let her be", Joker said, his hand coming up to pat your head. "She'll probably eat later. Just tell the maid to re-heat it up for her later!" 

"Ha! Whatever", Masahimo said, suddenly getting up to storm out of the room in annoyance. 

Ray laughed while Joker shook his head, ruffling your hair slightly, "ignore him", "Masahimo has the worst Mood Swings ever!", Masami whined. Running a hand through his hair, he sighed, "He has always been like this. Always getting his shit twisted and then he gets all butt hurt. Give him 2 minutes and he will be all happy again. He's unbelievable, he's giving me stress pimples!"

"And you're a fucking drama queen", Ray said, rolling his eyes. "Who are you calling a drama queen?! You fucking stink, when was the last time you showered? 1934?", "It was in fact, this morning dipshit. At least I don't smell like I ran through a glittery flower field!"