୭ 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Y/N, Izuku and Katsuki finally got back to the dorms after some rather chaotic training, Y/N and Izuku testing out their new abilities and Bakugou, as always, glad to use his quirk on his favorite and only two childhood friends. It was a pleasant surprise when they saw class B was there, less pleasant when Monoma grabbed Y/N and ran off with him, something about wanting to talk privately? 

"Monoma-" 

"I'm sorry." 

Y/N gaped at the boy, but Monoma turned to look at him fully, it was now or never. The two were in Y/N's dorm, substitute dorm until he could get more furniture in. It was dark, save for the orange lead lights that outlined his ceiling. Monoma looked damn near celestial underneath the pale orange light, his lip between his teeth as he nervously fumbled with his fingers. Y/N gulped at the familiar clenching of his heart, the sweat that formed on his forehead and the heat on his cheeks. Monoma had found him before he could better himself into someone he wanted to be, he had found Y/N when he was still learning, and Y/N's heart had nearly fallen into Monoma's hands had he not cut things off. Y/N had been scared, afraid of the pounding and terrified of the butterflies. 

"I'm.. I'm sorry too." Y/N stood to his full height, prepared to make the most of this. He wasn't planning on being a coward here or on the battlefield, starting with Monoma, he wasn't going to live with any regrets, "I was a pussy and decided to avoid you instead of dealing with how I felt head on, that was my fault, and I took it out on you too.." Y/N shook his head, running a hand down his face and fidgeting with his whiskers. 

"I said some stuff that should've remained unsaid, shouldn't have even been a thought." Monoma gulped at the memory, the words spoke by a person blinded by anger were never pretty, and his own were no different. 

.

.

"I've gotta go." Y/N got off of Monoma, having pinned the boy to the wall behind the gas station where they happened to bump into each other, Y/N had a nightmare and went out for his usual run around the city. This time he went a little further then intended, bumping into a Monoma who also needed to catch a break. Of course, once they saw each other, they basically felt the stress radiating off the other. Which one thing led to another, and they had managed to make it behind the gas station with hands grabbing each other like mad men. 

"Do you?" Monoma huffed, his hands still slung over Y/N's shoulders as he looked at the whiskered hero in front of him. Monoma loved them, he thought they were adorable, even if they did tickle his face whenever they'd have these.. meetings. 

"I just.." Y/N took a deep breath, though he didn't bother removing his hands from Monoma's hips, instead they gripped harder, "I think it's time we stopped playing with each other." 

Monoma scowled at Y/N, not fully believing his words. He had felt them getting somewhere, they'd watch movies instead of leaving right after they'd been fulfilled. They'd scroll through TikTok laying on each other, snickering and showing videos they'd found funny or cringeworthy. They had been unable to really leave at the end of it, Monoma knew for certain that it had been harder to leave Y/N or watch him leave when he wanted to spend so much more time with him.