ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

Start from the beginning

Throughout the time Il-ha was ignoring me. But God knows why, Chiyeol was stuck besides me like a chewing gun.

What is he up to?

"But Yeojun, don't you think everything is weird? There is no one except us", Chiyeol reasoned.

I looked around agreeing to Chiyeol. There was barely any soul outside as if everything was emptied purposely.

"I got hurt", Dahye sobbed lifting her hand.

"Does that hurt?", Soochul exclaimed looking at her with utmost concern.

I chuckled looking at the couple. It was just a scratch which was barely bleeding.

This reminded me of hurting Il-ha last month. The way I busted into tears because of guilt. I somewhat missed that time. Just me crushing over him without any expectations. At this point, I just wanted to save myself from getting hurt.

"Platoon Two, halt. Take a break for 10 minutes", Oppa announced and left leaving us with Eunyoung Saem, Platoon Seargent Seo and Corporal Park.

"Kids, take a seat you all", Saem informed everyone.

I rushed to take a seat besides Yujung and Dahye but Chiyeol held my hand confusing me.

"Yah Chiyeol, What's up with you?", I called out.

"A-About that..", he nervously laughed avoiding my gaze still holding my hand.

"Leave her hand when I am asking you nicely", I turned around facing Il-ha who pulled my hand away from Chiyeol with a death glare.

Chiyeol walked away leaving me alone with Il-ha. A small scream escaped my lips when Il-ha tugged my hand and walked into an empty shop. I glanced at Yujung signalling for her to get me out of everything but she never moved from her place confusing me even more.

"Ilha-ya..", I called him.

But he totally ignored me.

"You are hurting me", I tried to pull away my hand from his grasp but drastically failed because of his strength.

He finally stopped and tugged me dangerously close to him as he moved his hand and held my upper arm.

"Was I the only one who felt butterflies?", He whispered looking straight into my eyes.

"Why can't you tell me? I know that you like me too", he continued.

He knows it.

"Were you just swayed for a moment?"

"No it's like that", I denied trying my best not to burst into tears.

"Not even a day has passed since we kissed, I was already going crazy about it but did you even think how would I feel if you talk to someone else?", His eyes glistened.

I harshly bit my lips to atleast not to let out a sob because I had already failed controlling my tears.

"I felt soo fucking jealous when that Kimchi bastard was around you all the way", he ran his fingers through his hair forcefully.

I slowly started to grasp the situation.

Il-ha likes me too.

"It was never just a lingering feeling nor was I swayed for a moment. I like you, Kwon Il-ha", I confessed.

Fuck.

I actually said that.

I took a step back and turned around, hiding my face at the realisation.

"So..."

I slowly faced Il-ha when I heard him speak.

"I won't ask you to date me. We'll just stay as good friends forever, okay?"

I was stunned after listening to his words.

This is not how it's supposed to be!

"Ilha-ya, you don't want to date a simple girl like me?", I blinked my eyes because they were becoming blur as every single second passed.

"It's not it, Jun-ah. A girl like you should never date a bully like me. You deserve so much better than this", he was fighting back his tears as he spoke.

"YOU ARE NOT A BULLY", I hissed.

"Won't you be embarassed of me?", He closed his eyes as a tear finally left his eyes breaking my heart into a billion pieces.

"At first..", I cupped his face wiping off the tear on his face and looked into his eyes, "At first, I didn't know what kind of person you were but since you promised me, you didn't bother anyone. Do you know? Keeping promise is the first quality of a good person. The way you stayed with me in my hard times, the way you made sure that I reached home safely, the way you always made sure that nobody made me cry and all the times when I was having a breakdown, you would come and hug me. As for me, I just want to scream- I mean I just want to tell the whole world about how proud I am of you. And being embarassed is the last thing I'd ever be of you so stop thinking weird things in that brain of yours, Arraseo?", I finished.

Il-ha wrapped arms around me pulling me into a tight hug. I could hear his soft sobs. After a while he pulled away looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Shouldn't we go now? It's past 10 minutes", I awkwardly rubbed my neck.

He nodded at my words as I sneaked a peak on his cheek.

"Was this a mistake as well?", He smirked playfully.

I hit his shoulder feeling embarassed. We both walked out of the shop after wiping off all the tears on our faces with a huge ass smile on both of our faces.

But then a loud scream startled both of us.

"Isn't that Yujung?", I recognised the voice right away.

We both ran out and saw there was no one but than, we heard a series of screams so we both ran towards the direction of the sound. Everyone was standing there tensed. I looked at Dahye, she just pointed out a person's palm loosely over the ground.

"SAEM!! DON'T GO WHAT IF IT'S A SPHERE? YOUNGHUN DIED BECAUSE OF THAT", Yujung screamed confusing everyone.

Suddenly there was gun shot sound filling our ears.

"Guys run AWAY!!!!!", Eunyoung Saem screamed while shooting the spheres which appeared out of nowhere.

"Fuck"

I looked around and found a gun laying on the ground. I pulled it out and raced towards Eunyoung Saem.

I tried to hit those spheres but they were so fucking fast.

But then suddenly a sphere pierced through Eunyoung Saem's chest scaring everyone.

I looked at her in horror as she whispered 'runaway' before falling onto the ground.

Epilogue
Lee Chunho
(One week ago)

I looked at Il-ha who buried his face into his knees sobbing since Yeojun fainted. He looked up after sensing my presence as I noticed his puffy eyes.

"Hyung..", he called me.

"Sorry for screaming at you earlier", he apologized surprising me.

"Don't be cheeky, kid", I held my hand for him to get up.

"Go and watch your face. I don't want my sister to faint again", I turned around and walked out with a small smile on my face.

High school love.

What a good times!