in which he shows you his new room

You were so excited to finally see your boyfriend's new room in real life. He recently moved out of his old apartment, where he lived with all eight of the boys, and now they moved to a bit smaller one, but it's divided into three groups, of 3:3:2. You were one of those people who helped him pick out all the furniture and decorations he bought for it, but he didn't let you see the whole of the room until it was all finished.

You went on a shopping spree, with Wooyoung, San, and both of their moms. It was nice that you weren't the only responsible one there, because you would have been in big trouble with only the two boys. Wooyoung most definitely wanted the opinion of the two most important women of his life.

But it's been almost a month since they moved into their new apartment, and he finally invited you to sleep over at his place because he claimed that his room was perfectly done now. You didn't mention it to him, but you were actually pretty disappointed that you couldn't help him with the whole moving process. It would have been so much fun, and you loved to spend every time with him that you possibly can. But you understood that he wanted this as a surprise for you.

It's going to be a bit strange that you finally going to have some privacy at his place too. Until now you could act all lovey-dovey at your place only because he lived with seven other boys and shared a room with two of them. It was impossible to have privacy there, let's be honest. It happened one time, that you kissed him in front of one of them at the old dorm and you were told not to do it ever again when they are around because apparently, "it's gross". Wooyoung was mad at them because after that you paid attention to it, and he said "my girlfriend isn't even kissing me because of you guys" all the time when he initiated a kiss and you rejected it.

You texted Wooyoung that you are about to arrive, so he can be all ready and help you find their door. You just knew you can't find it alone in this huge building. And he did so, he was already waiting for you at the front of the building complex.

"Hey, beautiful." He greeted you with a sweet kiss and took the bag out of your hands. You were glad you didn't have to ask him to do so because your hands were about to fall off if you had to carry it even for one more minute. You weren't an over-packer, but you came for the whole night and you have to go to work the next day, so had to pack all the stuff you needed to make yourself at least a bit presentable.

You took the elevator, the building was a lot higher than the previous one. "Nobody's home yet. So we can do whatever we want." Wooyoung flashed a very playful smile at you, he even winked at you. "And what do we want to do?" You asked him back as you raised your eyebrows with a questioning look. You know he's not that bold to say out loud what he's thinking about, he just likes to tease you, and what he likes, even more, is when you tease him back.

He just laughed it off because he got all shy, as always. When you got to the door, he entered the pin code and said "I've already talked with Hongjoong and Jongho and they both agreed that I can give you the pin, so you can come in and out whenever you want." He placed a peck on your left cheek after it, and let you go in first, as the gentleman he is. It wasn't anything new to anyone, you had the pin to the other dorm too, it was an obvious thing for the boys too since you were basically living there.

"Woah, it is so different." You looked around the unfamiliar space with sparkling eyes, trying to take in every new thing to remember it for later. First of all, he showed you the kitchen, it was a bit smaller than the last one, but it's still enough for the three of them. He told you he's going to cook you all your favorite meals in here while you are going to give him company, just as you do in your place. He even said that he's gonna learn new recipes and gonna improve his cooking skill.

After that, he showed you the bathroom, because it's an essential, especially tonight when you stay the night. It only has a shower, no bath, nothing else than the previous one. Of course, you were also interested in these parts of the apartment, but you were already very impatient since you wanted to see his room the most, and how it turned out.