20:33

"babe??" you called for your boyfriend who currently was busy watching videos on youtube on his phone.

"hmmm" he made sure that he is listening, but didn't look up once. you were laying on your comfortable couch in the living room, you were already getting tired ever since it got dark outside.

usually, in this state of mind, your thoughts were everywhere, maybe it's because you weren't doing anything at the moment and you tend to overthink a lot. so that happened at this moment as well.

"you know i was thinking about something really stupid..." you already regretted that you let your mouth speak before thinking it through, although it really was a stupid thought.

"what it is?" he finally put down his phone and stretched himself, you were laying there for a couple of hours now without even moving. you were collecting all your words now that all his attention was on you.

"so i know you can't swim honey, but if you could who would you save from drowning, san, yeosang, or me?" it was so stupid. why would you even ask this? it sounds like you ask him to choose between his friends and you.

"this is what you're thinking about?" he must be thinking i've gone mad or something "babe there's no way i could save anybody, but don't worry san would save all of us, and if he's not i'm drowning with you."