in which Wooyoung is your personal chef

On a very calm fall evening, you and your boyfriend, just having a cuddling session on the couch of your apartment. You were so relaxed in his arms, you know you shouldn't be, because when he gets bored there's no way you get away without having to fight for your life with him.

 You were so right, the next thing he did was sneak his hands to your waist and belly and started tickling you without any mercy. You tried to push and kick him off of you, but of course, you had no luck with it. You had tears in your eyes and you couldn't stop laughing, and Wooyoung couldn't help but laugh with you. It was the most beautiful scenery for him, you smiling.

When you were begging him to stop, because you couldn't breathe anymore, it was getting too much for you, he finally stopped. He would never hurt you, so he always knows he to stop these things. In closing, he planted a quick kiss on your lips as if he had done his job well.

It was enough for Wooyoung to hear your stomach growl once and at that very moment, he jumped into the kitchen and started cooking for you. It was close to dinner time and you didn't eat anything since lunch earlier. In these moments, your boyfriend turns into mom mode, he just wants to take care of you and wants you to eat well.

 You immediately ran after him, because your favorite thing was helping him with cooking. Although he never lets you do anything dangerous in there, after all, you are the most clumsiest person when it comes to cooking or doing anything with making eatable food. So most of the time he gives you the easiest things to do, like cleaning up after him and stuffs like that. But you always tell him that it's boring, so you end up being the DJ for the evening.

You had a special playlist called "for my chef", with all the songs you always sing together at the top of your lungs.

"What do you want to eat my love?" He asked you as you were washing your hands preparing for helping him.

You were thinking for a couple of seconds, even made little sounds, so he knows you are thinking hard, then it clicked. "Kimchi-jjigae!!!" You told him with the brightest face and biggest smile. You swear, his was the best in the whole world with no doubt.

So he started making it with a sneaky smile because he thought you were the cutest but didn't want you to see how whipped he is. You stood super close next to him, the whole time watching what he was doing so you can grab every moment where you possibly can help with something.

"Honey, I have to go out to the bathroom real quick. Can you watch it cook until I will be back? You really don't have to do anything with it, so please don't set the kitchen on fire, okay?" He was hesitant, he was thinking he could actually hold it a little more. He didn't want to leave you there, so you can do something stupid.

"Babe, I'm not that clumsy, nothing's gonna happen, I just have to watch it, not actually do anything with it, I know. I swear everything is going to be fine. Now go before you pee yourself sir because I'm not going to clean you about, that's for sure." You finally convinced him, and he literally ran to the bathroom, so he can be back as quickly as possible. He is so dramatic, he acts like you are a little kid and he is your mother.

When he was already washing his hands, all he heard was some really loud clattering from the kitchen, but he didn't hear anything from you, not even a sound. He got super worried, he thought you cut yourself and fainted from the sight of blood once again. Although it only happened one time before and you agreed not to talk about it ever again, only because you were kinda embarrassed about it.

So he ran to the kitchen, just like when he is in a race and so determined to win, just right now he is determined to save you from whatever he is imagining that happened to you.

He found you alive and standing right where he left you, I mean not exactly, you were doing something by the sink. He didn't see what so he stepped closer to you, asking "What are you doing? What happened?" 

"I accidentally burned my self when I wanted to stir the stew, so I put it under cold water to help." You told him the most innocent puppy eyes, hoping he would feel sorry for you, and do not start the usual "did I not tell you?" and "you should never be in another kitchen ever again".

Yeah maybe he was right, but all you ever wanted is to be with him and help him whatever he does. Cooking makes him happy and he does it wholeheartedly, you can not miss that view ever, you want him to share his happiness with you.

He sighed a big one, not sure if because a stone fell from his heart that you are in one piece or because he can't believe that this happens all the time, and stepped to your side to turn off the tap. He grabbed your burned hand carefully, he didn't want to hurt you even more. 

"Sit down there, I'll bring your vaseline here. Is it in the first drawer?" He pointed at the kitchen counter for you to sit and he disappeared to your bedroom. You were really grateful to your boyfriend, he always handled your dumb situations perfectly. Although you denied it all the time, but you kinda liked it when he babied you, maybe because of how he cared for you or because all his attention was only on you.

He was back quickly and treated your wound, just like if you were out of porcelain, for him you were. After he bandaged it for you he took both of your hands in his and placed a long kiss on them.

"Please don't hurt yourself ever again. I hate it when you hurt my girlfriend." It actually hurt him more than if it happened to him. He knew you were hurt, but you were only keeping it inside so he won't worry himself. 

"You know I can't promise you that, it happens all the time, I don't want this either." You told him as you played with his hands.

You were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie for the rest of the evening, completely forgetting about the food Wooyoung made you. Both of your apatites were gone, and he was a bit mad at the food that dared to hurt you.

"You want to shower with me?" He asked you looking up at you. Currently, he was squeezed the hell out of you, as he was literally lying on top of you.

"Go ahead, I don't have any energy left. I think take a shower in the morning."

At that very moment, he hopped up and grabbed you in bridal style and headed to the bathroom. You were very much confused about what he was doing or thinking.

"Babe, what are you doing?" You asked him, while you secured yourself in his arms by locking your arms in his neck.

"You are tired, so I give you a free ride to the shower." He answered pretty innocently, acting all clueless that it wasn't just for his own good.

"You really can't take no as an answer right?" And he smiled all sheepishly, closing the door behind you.