Side Story 3: "You've Change, In A Good Way." (Canon)

Start from the beginning

How he become more relaxed and now he can take other opinions that different from his.

How he become more closer to his comrades. "Strange.." the magma user mumbled. A strange feeling in his heart, warmth...

Unfamiliar yet familiar feelings.

Sakazuki noticed Kuzan started to become more relaxed and less tense around him. He find it strange for the ice user to talk to him without making a sarcasm remarks or saying something that make his blood boil. Or glared at him.

They had a pretty normal conversation with each other. It weird at first but it a nice change. He getting tired of the childish fight between him and Kuzan. Though they still bickering like always but less violent or trying to killed each other.

"You know, it cute when you both are like this~" the light devil fruit user smiling as he take a bite of his banana pudding.

"Say that again I will burn you alive, Borsalino."

"What the f***, Borsalino?"

Both Sakazuki and Kuzan looked at Borsalino with disgust in their face. Borsalino just laughed at their reactions.

Ahh, how he loved their reactions! How he loved them so much.

Borsalino put down his banana pudding on the table and wrapped his arms around Sakazuki and Kuzan shoulders. Gently give them a squeeze.

Sakazuki and Kuzan was caught off guard from the light user embrace.

"I love you guys!"

Sakazuki look at him in disgust while Kuzan shivered as he try to break away from Borsalino embrace.

The light user just laughed at their reactions.

OoOoOoO

"Why are you being nice to me?" asked Sakazuki as he put the boxes down, he was helping Zhongli moving and unpacking his stuff to his office.

Zhongli placed the documents down onto his table, he hummed. "Is there a reason not to be nice to you? Besides you done nothing wrong to me. It not something illegal to being nice to someone, right?" the former God asked him back.

Sakazuki grumbled, "I don't understand you." he frowned.

Zhongli chuckled, "No one does, not even my dad." he smiles.

The magma devil fruit user didn't say anything after that and continue helping Zhongli unpacking in silence.

It not awkward silence, kinda comforting in a way? It nice.

Sakazuki like hanging out with Zhongli the most. Even if they not talking to each other. It comforting.

After a few minutes of silence, Sakazuki asked him again. "Are you being nice to me out of pity?"

"Maybe, and because I'm just curious about you."

"Curious about me?" Sakazuki rise his eyebrow.

Zhongli placed a book on the shelf, "I heard some rumours about you and want to see if those rumours are true, and they are indeed true." the man said as he continues to arranging the books on the shelf.

Sakazuki grips his hand into a fist, his knuckles turn white. "Then why are you still being nice to me when you know those rumours are true." he gritting his teeth.

Zhongli glanced at Sakazuki. "You can't only judge people based on their rumours alone even if they're true, there's must be a reason to it." he said with a smile.