Suryapratap Garh To Sultanate

ابدأ من البداية

"  You can't go inside the Princess tent without Prince permission"

I thinned my brows and move towards bed to pick up my red dupatta and put it on as veil. I move the curtains and come outside and saw the head commander and a guard who is stopping him from coming inside.

" Let him in!" I grabbed both of their attention.

" No Princess he is head commander he can't meet you without Prince permission" the guard said keeping his gaze low.

" I'm your Princess too learn to respect my order"

He went mum and step back. I move the curtains and all of us come inside. I move my dupatta up to my head and turn back to look at head commander.

" Mama ji aap humse milne aaye hai"

" Uncle you have came to meet me" I asked smiling keeping the anger inside me their was mixed emotions on uis face anger, confusion.   

" What is this Ahenkara?" He look at me " did you really marry him? All of this is true?" He asked quite shocked.

" You, my father, the queen all of you believed the letter stated the truth then why so astonishment" the anger underlining my words.

" Kahi aap yeh toh dekhne nai aaye ki hum jeevit hai ya nahi?"

" Did you came here to see if I'm living or not?" I raise my brows and his expression looking like he caught off-guard.

" Hume bohot prasanyata hoti agar aap hume pagfhere ke liye lene aate par ...Pita ji se kahiyega humne Saltanate ke Rajkumar se vivah kar liya hai humne Suryapratap Garh ko kalankit nahi kiya."

" I would be so happy if you have came here to take me back home to do after marriage rituals but.." I sigh " inform father that I have married the Prince of Sultanate and I did not tarnished the name of Suryapratap Garh".

" Yeh vivah anuchit hai"

" This marriage is wrong" he said immediately.

" Kyu? Humara vivah humari iccha ke virudh kisi bhi Raja ya Rajkumar se karana uchit tha. Agar yeh vivah rajneeti se hota toh yeh vivah uchit hota parantu yeh vivah humne apni suikriti se kiya hai isliye yeh vivah anuchit hai"

" Why? You were going to marry me any King and Prince without my choice it was correct. If this is a political marriage it would be correct but I did this marriage with my wish then it's wrong"

" Rajkumari aap kul ki maryada hai apke man me aisa vichar aane se pehle hi apko johar kar lena chaiye tha"

" Princess you're families's dignity you should have commit suicide when such type of thought came in your mind." he said taking a threatening step ahead and with anger.

I was going to step forward and tell him but the sound of footsteps came and I saw him entering the tent. He is wearing black kurta and royal blue colour stole were wrapped around his head and the edge of it was tucked on the other side of his neck. He come and stood beside me facing the head commander.

" Bagair humari ijaazat ke aapne humare khoabgahh me gusne or humari begum se milne ki gustakhi kaise kari?"

" Without my permission how you have entered my tent and met my wife?" He turned towards me and smile tauntingly which I replied with my genuine smile and his brows furrow.