𝐯. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐨𝐞

"Nevermore was created as safe haven for our children to learn and to grow, no matter who or what they are." Weems speaks. 

People applaud after Weems finishes speaking. 

Alessia yawns. It's morning and it's parents' weekend at Nevermore Academy. Sure, she has the Addams but sometimes she wish her family were still alive. But they're not. 

"I realize most of you have heard the unfortunate incident involving one of our students." Weems speaks up. But I'm happy to report that Eugene is on the mend and is expected to make a full recovery. So let's focus on the positive and make this Parents' Weekend our very best yet." 

The parents and students applaud once again. 

Alessia glances at Wednesday talking to Enid before she turns around, seeing Gomez, Morticia and Pugsley. The brunette walks towards them. Pugsley's eyes widen as he sees her, running towards and tackling her with a hug. 

Alessia yelps softly before chuckling softly and gently running a hand through Pugsley's hair. "I missed you, Pug." 

"I missed you too." Pugsley mumbles into Alessia's chest. 

"Oh, how we missed those accusing and youthful eyes." Gomez speaks up before embracing his daughter in a hug. 

Alessia pulls away from Pugsley slightly, seeing Wednesday approaching them. Alessia keeps her arm around Pugsley's shoulders and he leans into her side, enjoying the physical touch from the girl he considers a sister. 

Gomez pulls away from Wednesday and goes to stand beside Morticia. 

"How are you, my little rain cloud?" Morticia questions. 

"I thought Thing was filling you in on my every move." Wednesday snarks at her parents, giving her mother a blank stare. 

Gomez and Morticia's smiles drop slightly as they show slight signs of surprise. 

"I uncovered your feeble subterfuge almost immediately." Wednesday continues, glaring coldly at her parents. 

Gomez tries out a small grin. "So how is the little fella's doing? Does he still have all his fingers?" He questions with a hand gesture. 

"Relax. I haven't snapped any of his digits." Wednesday announces. 

Gomez places a hand over his chest and makes a face or relief. Alessia smiles softly at the raven-haired girl. 

"Yet." Wednesday adds. 

Morticia smiles at her daughter. "So tell us everything." 

Wednesday stares emotionless. "Since you've abandoned us here, I've been hunted, haunted...and the target of an attempted murder." 

Gomez and Morticia both smile satisfied. 

"Oh, Nevermore. I love you so." Gomez bursts out. 

Unlike his parents, Pugsley doesn't overly love these news. Quite the opposite as he gets nervous and anxious and hugs Alessia tighter. Alessia strokes the Addams boy's back gently. 

"It's okay, Pug." Alessia whispers softly in his ear. 

🖤🖤🖤

After Wednesday goes with her parents to a meeting with their principal inside Weems' office, Alessia shows Pugsley their dorm before going down to Jericho to get ice cream. 

"Mmm....This is so good." Pugsley moans satisfied and pleased as he eats his ice cream. Alessia smiles softly and fondly at the Addams boy. 

"Do you like it? By the way...Here you go. I saved it for you." Alessia pulls out a bag with fudge out of her pocket. Pugsley's dark brown eyes light up even more.