Chapter Two

Getting shigaraki to trust us was hard, but I think he's starting to lighten up.

Toge was sitting on the Bar and I was sitting on the barstool beside the one her feet where on. Kurogiri had told her at least three times to get of his bar but she didn't listen.

"I saw this really cute girl on my way back here!" She squealed "I was going to get some of her blood, but there where pros on patrol" she pouted "im sure you'll get her next time" I say Sarcastically, she kicked me with her shoe.

I had meet toge about 5 weeks before we joined the lov.

She was running from a pro-hero and had run in to the alley I was in. After I cremated the hero that was after her she hadn't left my side, it was annoying at first but I do have to admit it was nice to have someone to talk to.

"You know, Dabi" she said jumping off the bar and onto the stool "Your hairs turning white again, you should probably dye it soon" she had now turn around to face the bar, she watched Kurogiri clean the spot she was sitting on before "I know, just haven't had the time" I said hearing foot steps from the hall "haven't had the time? You've done nothing but lay around here for the past month. There's nothing stopping you from get the damn hair crap" Shigaraki grownd sitting on the Barstool farthest from us "I haven't just been laying around this dump! I've been helping Toga get blood for are next big mission" I say taking a sip from my beer. " speaking of our next mission" Shigaraki started as kurogiri handed him some type of alcoholic beverage "Master wants us to hold off for a couple more weeks then we had originally planned. So instead of doing it next week we'll do it in three weeks" Shigaraki stated plainly, taking a huge swig of whatever he was drinking. "Are you serious that's bullshit! Sounds great!" Twice yelled walking in from the living room and leaning on the Bar next to Toga.

Spinner and Compress had came back from one of there personal missions and had joined us all at the bar. Spinner was sitting next to Shigaraki and Compress was sitting next to Twice.

It was getting to loud so I handed my empty glass back to kurogiri and stumbled back to my room, realizing that I had drank way to much and deciding to sleep it off.

But it was to loud to sleep. And that's saying something because I could sleep through anything. I got up again and decided to go for a walk. When I walked back in the the bar to leave Shigaraki stared at me. He didn't have that hand on his face so so you could actually see hwta he was looking at for once.

He watched me leave the hideout. As soon as I was out on the street I started to walk to one of my old hideouts before I joined the league, it was an old apartment building that people rarely ever stay at and the top floor was completely abandoned. But the water and lights still worked so it became my little 'home sweet home'.

I had made my way into the top floor from one of the windows and walked in to the little apartment heading straight for the bedroom after locking the door. Once inside the bedroom I took off my coat and shirt before laying down on the bed, soon falling asleep.

Words:605