Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]

Start from the beginning

(Samaira what happened between you and rudra)
(Nothing sister in law)

"mujhe apni bahu se akele me kuch baat karni hai" and i frowned Saying
"aapne samaira ko apni bahu  maan liya" and she glared  at me i gave Samaira a sympathetic look.

(I want to talk to my daughter in law in privacy)
(You accepted her as your daughter in law)

Mentally shrugging I moved out to my room to see My it in a really worse condition and it confused me.

"Abhimanyu" I said a bit scared as I moved in to see the broken glass pieces and blood on the floor .

Slowly Moving in , I noticed him sitting on his chair shirtless at any other moment I would have drolled over his perfect body and abs but right now my cconcentration was on the glass pieces that had struck in his chest and felt my heart beat fast...

Slowly Moving in , I noticed him sitting on his chair shirtless at any other moment I would have drolled over his perfect body and abs but right now my cconcentration was on the glass pieces that had struck in his chest and felt my heart beat faster seeing the blood trickling down from his knuckles and I Immediately moved towards him when i noticed him raise the glass of alcohol and looked at him with shock.

I knew he drinks but only when it all gets unbearable for him to contain his emotions.

"Abhimanyu" I said softly And he looked up at me with those Dark pitch black eyes and Took a deep breath

"Abhimanyu" I said softly And he looked up at me with those Dark pitch black eyes and Took a deep breath .

"yeh kaise laga" I asked looked at his knuckles and chest while he ignored me and took another sip.

(How did you get it)

I felt my heart clench as i noticed a small tear escape his eyes.

In this one year neither him nor me had ever tried to get into a conversation or try to know each other but I knew all the way that there are things he had suffered alone and
I never felt if it was my right to ask or know but after he kissed me in anger that day I knew that we both could go past this game of ignorance together and i don't know but things have changed after I cleared it out to him that I do not have feelings for Rana saa.