kiss

Nora's pov...

In the night after helping my baby in her homework and making blue sleep because he was out with moon whole day...

Moon is his bestfriend at first I was scared about things but hopefully blue isn't like me, he's attached with everyone and he just treat moon as his bestfriend so even if they lost touch they won't feel sad...

I mean here the case is opposite as much as blue likes moon the little baby of Ace is crazy about blue... He always take him to his home and liya to play together they are good friends only friends so I don't interfere...

I returned back and saw that guy Ace(new) was talking with someone on his phone... I rolled my eyes and walking inside my room I laid down on the bed and was using my phone when suddenly he came over me pinning my hands, I mean I just want to slap this guy but I can't because I can understand his feelings even I was once like this...

"Stay away you idiot ahhh don't" he was literally forcing his body on me and was about to kiss me and I was just screaming when dadda walked in glaring at Ace...

"You! What the hell are you doing? Are you forcing yourself on him? " He asked and was about to come near to hit Ace but I just sat down covering him...

"No dadda he wasn't" I said because I don't want dadda to hit him as this kitten looks scared by my dadda...

"He was kissing you forcefully right?" He asked looking at me...

"We were just playing" I smiled awkwardly and dadda smiled to raising his eyebrows and ran away god knows why...

"Sorry to disturb you guys" saying that he left and Ace again pinned me down...

"Thanks baby to protect me but who will protect you"he came closer to me with a smirk over his face..

" Ace leave... I will kill you" I yelled out loud...

"Then kill me you already kill me daily with your beauty"

" That's so gross" I cringed on his words while he was getting closer...

" Ace please don't" I acted like to cry and it works and he looked at me seriously

"You really don't like me? I mean you hate when I touch you?" He asked being serious and I nodded...

" Tell me yes if you hate it before I kiss you" I got lost in his eyes and couldn't even say yes...how can he do this..he not only manipulate me but also hypnotize me with his eyes...

"I love you Nora baby" he kissed my forehead and sat down smiling widely...

" I hate you" I said rolling my eyes and he just pulled my cheeks...

"Even then I love you my baby.. please marry me" he asked and I spanked his head..

" Go away" I yelled

" Don't shout otherwise your dad will come again" he said holding my face...

" This time I won't save you and my dadda will kill you"I warned but he just smiled like a mad man

"I don't care you are now mine...I love you so much,you are making me crazy what should I do?"

" fuck yourself" I cursed and he got serious bend down towards me

"You shouldn't curse you future husband like this baby,I will but not 'myself' but my wifey who's going to be ..." he said and got another spank from me...

" You are  dirty"

"You started it, anyways byee gn take care" saying that he left and I tapped my cheeks because I don't need to blush on his gross joke..no no m I really falling for him ...how can it happen...

And since that day he use to come daily at night with same words...

I love you , I can die for you but he doesn't know me... I won't get trapped by his cheesy words for me love isn't easy like this... He just love my face and maybe my status, I maybe be wrong but still I don't want to have high hopes Again... I m very scared so I just want to stay happy..

With that I just decided to ignore his words and eventually he will give up but no days went to week and week turned into months...

And one fine day there was a party in our house and even grandpa mewgulf with his family came too...it's been an year since I last saw them.. unlike earlier we meet very less because I m too busy with my work...

"I Missed you" heart smiled looking at me and I smiled back waving my hands...

"How are you?" Old Ace asked and I nodded with a smile...

"I m fine just enjoy the party and please ask if you need anything" I said and went towards mewgulf uncle to meet them...they gave me a big hug and we were chatting when I saw my three Babies were discussing something and I went there kneeling down...

"No you don't know anything, sister Liya they were aliens and came hers to take away bad Babies... that's why I tell you guys to always agree with your parents and never lie nor fight" moon said in his serious tone and other two nodded...

"I m scared"blue and liya said covering his body when moon held their hands...

"Don't be scared,we are good babies so they won't take us ,anyways let's go to eat something dadda said your mama has arranged tasty sweets...can I eat?" Moon asked

" I don't know my mama never let me eat sweets...he said it's bad for my teeth" blue pouted showing himself a poor guy but in reality I give him sweets but not always...

"Don't worry we can eat it today just wait let me bring it for you...blue sit with moon" making two little babies sit liya left and brought some snacks and sweets for them...and happily they were eating that... looking at them I felt so happy and stood up on the stage as today's party is because today's my parents marriage anniversary...

"So I would like to call our lovely couple on stage and ..." Before I can say something I saw Ace (New) running towards me and harshly pushed me down and I fell down...